Revive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twink Princess

09-16-2012

Is it really good to take on dominion? Or is something like Ghost + Garrison better?

Stiff Tacos

09-16-2012

Yes, it's really good.

Yohnski

09-16-2012

Revive used well is extremely good, especially bottom lane. It's more or less the "flash" of dominion. It's not a must have, but pretty darn close.

Lindre

09-16-2012

Flash is to SR, as Revive is to Dominion, if that answers your question.

Phourc

09-16-2012

Basically - you die at first windmill fight, you can get back alive, get 400 bonus HP and a speed boost (when talented, but there's no reason not to spend that one point in summoner's resolve), swinging the fight pretty hard in your team's favor.

Same with bottom lane, with the speed boost you can usually die in your lane and still be back before they get to your tower.

And the only way to counter it? If the enemy revives too - so as you get higher Elo you'll see pretty much everyone running revive.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

it makes you Win first Windmill fight given that at least 2 people on your team have revive and are not afraid of using it before the point is capped. it makes you Win other fights if you didn't have to use it to get Windimll.

Archos

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
it makes you Win first Windmill fight given that at least 2 people on your team have revive and are not afraid of using it before the point is capped. it makes you Win other fights if you didn't have to use it to get Windimll.
In other words, if they died at the windmill fight and didn't revive, they're using it wrong. Even if windmill is lost, you can still gank bot.

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R

09-16-2012

Ghost is a pretty bad summoner on most champions. Sometimes I take it on ADC, but even then it's questionable.

Twink Princess

09-16-2012

Ah, thanks for the responses. I've been taking it on dominion, but someone on my team always has something negative to say to me about taking it.

Hamm3rhand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

think of revive vs ghost this way - the speed boost is roughly the same, but you get back 15-20 seconds sooner with revive than ghost because you don't have to spend all that time being dead. And thats Not even counting the extra survivability that you get from the health boost, which lasts quite a long time.