Pricing Options and Bundles

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InsaiyanDragster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2011

i have a small suggestion , is it possible to make bundles available for a lot of ip also .
cause few of might not be able to get rp maybe cause someone too young is playing or someone from another country doesnt have a credit card or a paypal account ..

Xela Syab

10-05-2011

I really wish they would make bundles for lesser played champs like Maokai, Trundle, Sion, and others :/

LuckySevenBandit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2011

Probably not the right place for this, but I think you should do a Black Friday sale where everything in the store is like 50%-75% off for one day. I guarantee you would sell a TON of stuff. I know I would buy up pretty much everything; probably wouldn't have money left to eat for the month lol. Just make sure to give like a week or so notice if you plan on doing something like this. There would be plenty of pissed off people if you didn't give any advanced notice and they missed the sale.

creeptide

10-09-2011

i think the pricing system is very sufficent and for a free game like LOL it is very good

Aiuel

10-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xela Syab View Post
I really wish they would make bundles for lesser played champs like Maokai, Trundle, Sion, and others :/
Maokai was in a bundle not too long ago.

Also, considering high elo players have picked up AP Sion, you probably can't call him "less played" much longer.

Krusiv

10-17-2011

Pricing Options: