Better Rewards Needed for Voters

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RoyalSequence

09-15-2012

I think for a 500 streak in tribunal we should get a 975 skin of our choice.

I would recommend that solid rewards that would tempt everyone to come to the tribunal should only be given to people that judge a large number of reports correctly (such as maintaining a high accuracy rating and going on streaks of correct judgements)

AuxiIium

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methelod View Post
I believe the rewards should influence people who care about the community. Showing us our statistics is a great way to go. Giving us IP, skins, or anything physical like that WILL draw people who only want the rewards. For what rewards could work? I'm honestly not sure, because it's a fine balance in what is nice to get, but people who don't care about the community don't care about said rewards. The statistics for example.
As long as they're doing it right (say plus 70% accuracy) there's nothing wrong with giving them rewards. Those who're going to rush trough cases won't be anywhere near that number.

CursedEgg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

The sad part is that i have more rating in the tribunal than my solo/team Elo

Aldair

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CursedEgg View Post
The sad part is that i have more rating in the tribunal than my solo/team Elo
If my justice rating was my ELO I'd be top diamond league, best player in the world. Too bad I'm not actually that good. I miss Starcraft. Damnit,

Crank Shape

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methelod View Post
I believe the rewards should influence people who care about the community. Showing us our statistics is a great way to go. Giving us IP, skins, or anything physical like that WILL draw people who only want the rewards. For what rewards could work? I'm honestly not sure, because it's a fine balance in what is nice to get, but people who don't care about the community don't care about said rewards. The statistics for example.
This

Freezman13

09-15-2012

by the end of September there will be no ip rewards , I wonder what are they are going to do instead of ip , if anything .