Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Better Rewards Needed for Voters

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Jolly Walrus

09-15-2012

The current IP reward given has been calculated to give us a similar amount of IP as if we were actually playing the game, but I do not think this is enough. There needs to be additional incentives to vote in the Tribunal, like a free skin for every 200 cases you vote with majority on, or an in-game IP boost or something.

I'd love to participate more in the Tribunal, but I just feel that I don't receive enough incentive for the amount of time and thought I put in to the cases. If this idea came into fruition, measurements would obviously have to be put in place to prevent reward abuse.

Anyone else think we need better rewards?

playerwinner

09-15-2012

There removing the IP rewards.

Jakob

09-15-2012

I don't want IP for tribunal cases. i'm loving the new " Toxic Days Prevented" statistic. i just wonder how perm bans will count in that number.

Retired Noob

09-15-2012

Well, the permaban number is displayed next to it.

Ladayen

09-15-2012

It will look like this.. 18 toxic days prevented, 2 summoners permabanned.

Some Kids Dad

09-15-2012

I feel since we no longer get IP for taking part in the Tribunal we will see a lot less people doing it. I would expect then that the only people doing it will be the ones who really care.Quality should improve and in the next couple weeks we hopefully will not see all the crazy pardon cases as the IP'ers drop off.

I think this change is a good thing.

Lucchinii

09-15-2012

Won't there be achievements for the Tribunal?
Many people would want to abuse the system to get the achievements.

NecroticBinder

09-15-2012

I believe the rewards should influence people who care about the community. Showing us our statistics is a great way to go. Giving us IP, skins, or anything physical like that WILL draw people who only want the rewards. For what rewards could work? I'm honestly not sure, because it's a fine balance in what is nice to get, but people who don't care about the community don't care about said rewards. The statistics for example.

PureShenanigans

09-15-2012

i think a nice reward for being on tribunal would be a special icon (picture) in forums and a tribunal member tag under picture.

thats all i would ask for but thats just me

Some Kids Dad

09-15-2012

All I want is..........

A Sheriff Star