Should this guy be banned?

Yes 11 39.29%
No 17 60.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

@Community/Lyte: Tribunal Re-Review. Does this guy REALLY deserve a ban?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aldair

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

Okay, I'll give you the small spree at the end was somewhat negative. As for refusing to fight, I only saw 1 instance of him not helping a gank/counter-gank or something at 5 minutes. Also yes, the Tribunal doesn't ban first offenders so this had to be his 2nd punishment.

Ketsue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-15-2012

Hell no he shouldn't be banned! The dude didn't feed or act stupid. Players shouldn't be banned for responding when other players instigate. The Jax was clearly attempting to aggravate him, so i don't think a ban is warranted. Also when you play backdoor yi and get 2 v 1'd all game your score is gonna suck. You can't farm and if you dont get ganks, having someone talk **** about you all game is gonna piss you off.

Now in regards to the previous history that people are talking about, it doesn't matter if he did or not, this is in regards to whether or not he deserved a ban for the two games shown here.

For all you know the previous history could be just as bad of a call as this or worse. You can't make the assumption that because he is getting banned he must have a history of bad behavior because that makes you a biased judge. Your predisposed to punishment in that scenario.

Exman33

09-15-2012

In the first game he absolutely refused to be in the team fights. He said "I'm just gonna backdoor." Thats a just ridiculous, and if you don't think he deserves a ban you need to go find this man and teach him how to play properly. I mean if you're just roaming off alone it's a recipe for disaster. 2nd one I'm not so sure, but his issues with jax isn't banworthy in my eyes.

Probrem

09-15-2012

He did nothing wrong and was incorrectly punished for playing bad.

Quote:
4. Punish bad behavior, Not poor playing

Being bad at the game isn't a punishable offense. You should be looking at more than the score or item build to determine a verdict. A player purchasing flagrantly bad items is another thing entirely. Use your judgment to discern between bad players and trolling.

Emailsupport7346

09-15-2012

Quote:
Master Yi [00:06:15] I'mnot gonna team fight
This might be the line that got him punished....There's no evidence if he participated in teamfights or not, but saying something like this is a good way to receive a ban.

I've seen a player getting permbanned for much less (an actually almost clean case), that was a false positive, though.

USnip

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsupport7346 View Post
This might be the line that got him punished....There's no evidence if he participated in teamfights or not, but saying something like this is a good way to receive a ban.

I've seen a player getting permbanned for much less (an actually almost clean case), that was a false positive, though.
That's bull****, sometimes you really can't contribute to a teamfight and you actually need to go split push.

This really doesn't seem banworthy.

RoyalSequence

09-15-2012

I'm not going to teamfight at the 6 minute mark is what makes it ban worthy, if it had be at the 25-30 minute mark OK but declaring im not going to teamfight 6 minutes into the game means all teamfights are going to be 5v4. sorry but that sucks and I would rather not play with someone like that. ever.