Should this guy be banned?

Yes 11 39.29%
No 17 60.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

@Community/Lyte: Tribunal Re-Review. Does this guy REALLY deserve a ban?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aldair

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

THIS IS NOT ME!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5676228/#nogo

Does this guy really deserve a time ban?

LeBonkers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

Going to read, and then come back and edit this post.

Edit: I would say he is the worst of players, but I know I wouldn't want him on my team. He has an extremely negative attitude and plays a lot of blame on other people. His sense of self-entitlement is also extremely rude, constantly acting like everyone in the world should be winning the game for him. A time ban may help possibly help his attitude a bit and get him to be a more positive influence in his matches. Also, I know he was also getting harassed, but it was more statements of what he had done. His was flat blame.

Time ban, sure.

GaolBird

09-15-2012

As I said in my thread, that this was originally discussed in, I don't feel a short time ban wasn't unreasonable for the case, though perhaps a warning would've been better suited.

Aldair

09-15-2012

What did he do that you found ban worthy?

Velrex

09-15-2012

Eh, that one is iffy. I would have pardoned, though I could see why he was punished.

Jakob

09-15-2012

from game 1 one of his allies says: "you don't need help. you're master yi!" i can totally understand why he's mad he's in a 2v1 lane with that as his team attitude to helping him out.

in the second game his enemy kayle says to the ally who in all chat asks everyone to report the case we're judging on. "not intentional." i trust that enemy kayle.

easy pardon.

GaolBird

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldair View Post
What did he do that you found ban worthy?
Honestly I feel the first game more than speaks for itself, second game 'I smell a ban in your future' along with retaliating to that jax, while I admit the jax is definitely more in the wrong, he should've just ignored him and just moved on with his game.

Ryceman

09-15-2012

I would've pardoned. Reading chat you can clearly see who reported. Blitzcrank was clearly the one who reported yi with the report "intent on feeding." he just sucks but he didn't do anything ban worthy. Last time I checked, being a bad player wasn't against the rules. Of course,going by what DC comic reference inc) Dr.Lyte, he probably had more reports before entering tribunal but going solely off this I would've pardoned.

Aldair

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Åmbush View Post
Honestly I feel the first game more than speaks for itself, second game 'I smell a ban in your future' along with retaliating to that jax, while I admit the jax is definitely more in the wrong, he should've just ignored him and just moved on with his game.
Let's pretend I'm an idiot. What did you think is wrong in the first game? The log says he picked a wrong champion, got massive dominated in his lane, and was frustrated. He didn't swear our cuss at his team anywhere near what I typically punish for.

The 2nd game I agree with you, but that one line was the only thing of note so that's a pardon again in my book.

GaolBird

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldair View Post
Let's pretend I'm an idiot. What did you think is wrong in the first game?
Basically his whole attitude about it, he refused to team fight etc, he just seemed really toxic in that game.

Regardless though, I'm fairly sure he wouldn't get a time ban over this, he has most likely been in and out of the tribunal as it is.