Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This Malphite did nothing wrong

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

09-15-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/5700615/

besides being an horrible Malphite

sure, he said "stupid ass", but compared with what their teammates said, it is nothing.

Jakob

09-15-2012

i'd also vote pardon on this case, however, i'd be very hesitant to do so if you consider the enemy lee sin's last comment: "he trolled u"

if an enemy had reported on that case instead of an ally, i'd have punished.

Kinvaras666

09-15-2012

Quote:
Jakob:
i'd also vote pardon on this case, however, i'd be very hesitant to do so if you consider the enemy lee sin's last comment: "he trolled u"

if an enemy had reported on that case instead of an ally, i'd have punished.

I don't think Lee Sin meant he was trolling like feeding.

rather doing something funny as it was already over.

Slavik1

09-15-2012

In order to not get punished by Tribunal, when doing badly you have to apologize your team and write a large note in the chat explaining you simply got outplayed. Otherwise, you are automatically considered as an intentional feeder.

I've seen dozens reform cards like this, someone goes 1/6/1, says nothing, banned. There are no solid proofs for intentional feeding and there are no proofs for being outplayed. It seems that community is in agreement - it's better to ban a player having one bad game than pardon a feeder.

On the other hand, if the guy got into tribunal, that could be his 3rd time, previously being banned for feeding as well. The guy can just be "oh well I don't care" and dying over and over, thus saying nothing in the chat.