This Malphite did nothing wrong

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/5700615/

besides being an horrible Malphite

sure, he said "stupid ass", but compared with what their teammates said, it is nothing.

Jakob

09-15-2012

i'd also vote pardon on this case, however, i'd be very hesitant to do so if you consider the enemy lee sin's last comment: "he trolled u"

if an enemy had reported on that case instead of an ally, i'd have punished.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakob View Post
i'd also vote pardon on this case, however, i'd be very hesitant to do so if you consider the enemy lee sin's last comment: "he trolled u"

if an enemy had reported on that case instead of an ally, i'd have punished.

I don't think Lee Sin meant he was trolling like feeding.

rather doing something funny as it was already over.

Slavik1

09-15-2012

In order to not get punished by Tribunal, when doing badly you have to apologize your team and write a large note in the chat explaining you simply got outplayed. Otherwise, you are automatically considered as an intentional feeder.

I've seen dozens reform cards like this, someone goes 1/6/1, says nothing, banned. There are no solid proofs for intentional feeding and there are no proofs for being outplayed. It seems that community is in agreement - it's better to ban a player having one bad game than pardon a feeder.

On the other hand, if the guy got into tribunal, that could be his 3rd time, previously being banned for feeding as well. The guy can just be "oh well I don't care" and dying over and over, thus saying nothing in the chat.