How'd this guy get pardoned o.o

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teemo Support GG

Senior Member

09-15-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5701527/#nogo

Game 1 - fed repeatedly and trolled with voting no on surrender.
Game 2 - Went AFK while throwing a lil verbal abuse@the team.
Game 3 - Got one kill in a bot match...a lost bot match...odeargod. When called out for his not trying "Its a bot game not ranked!"
Game 4 - Totally pardonable.


Just curious since apparently i'm really off on my punishing, and don't really see how his first 3 games didn't warrant a punish.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Outplay Nation

Member

09-15-2012

you cannot feed in a bot game you ****** they get their item with time


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ALL Froggen

Senior Member

09-15-2012

game 1 - 2/10/1 while you have allies who are 1/13/0 and 0/9/2 is not intentional feeding. you cant get banned for voting no on surrender
game 2 - meh, nothing huge here. his only mistake was going afk for a little while
game 3 - nobody cares about bot matches.
game 4 - totally pardonable, as you mentioned

there you have it. i would vote pardon on this case.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Primanocte

Senior Member

09-15-2012

Its pretty clear that this community abuses Tribunal and doesn't take it seriously. I had a guy that threatened to leave a game and then left pardoned. I was one of the few that voted to punish. Another guy said in /all "Bad luck don't have fun" then harassed and threatened to report people on his team the rest of the game. I was only in the "small minority" that voted to punish this guy.

Its clear Tribunal is a joke. With these new stats available I can really believe that people are being punished unfairly because its obvious people pardoned when they should be punished.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThatGoodGuyGreg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-15-2012

the reported player still displayed negative behaviour during game. I would've punished as well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yoruichi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-15-2012

Can I just say lost a bot game. Who is reporting in bot games? Who can't win those games 1v5? My mind is currently blown.

Reporting on bot games. Losing bot games. Even saying it out loud and really slow... Still does not compute


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teemo Support GG

Senior Member

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub2eer0 View Post
game 1 - 2/10/1 while you have allies who are 1/13/0 and 0/9/2 is not intentional feeding. you cant get banned for voting no on surrender
game 2 - meh, nothing huge here. his only mistake was going afk for a little while
game 3 - nobody cares about bot matches.
game 4 - totally pardonable, as you mentioned

there you have it. i would vote pardon on this case.
People who play bot matches care about bot matches -.-
Having people purposely suck at them to laugh at you losing against bots when you want a first win of day is beyond annoying.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FireZ42

Senior Member

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soifon View Post
Can I just say lost a bot game. Who is reporting in bot games? Who can't win those games 1v5? My mind is currently blown.

Reporting on bot games. Losing bot games. Even saying it out loud and really slow... Still does not compute
I lost a bot game as blitzcrank when 2 people left and the other two were under lvl 30 noobs who were playing assassins... basically useless. Had to fight Ezreal, Zilean, Malzahar, Galio, and someone else. Yeah.. it was so ****ing frustrating especially when they got BV


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThatGoodGuyGreg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub2eer0 View Post
game 1 - 2/10/1 while you have allies who are 1/13/0 and 0/9/2 is not intentional feeding. you cant get banned for voting no on surrender
game 2 - meh, nothing huge here. his only mistake was going afk for a little while
game 3 - nobody cares about bot matches.
game 4 - totally pardonable, as you mentioned

there you have it. i would vote pardon on this case.
clearly you did not take the time to read Riot's instructions on how you should deal with cases.

Your judgement should be based on the summoner's code. Not your own personal code.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teemo Support GG

Senior Member

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGoodGuyGreg View Post
clearly you did not take the time to read Riot's instructions on how you should deal with cases.

Your judgement should be based on the summoner's code. Not your own personal code.
Tis true


12