Remake kassadin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Worlds Strongest

09-15-2012

He was my main, i probably have 300-400 games with him, and the nerfs havn't made him worthless, i agree he is still a decent char, hated at low elo not played much at top elo... but the nerfs to his ult broke his fun status, his ability to escape isn't consistant enough anymore and i just dont enjoy playing him at all, dunno if any one else feels this way but i'd prefer if he was just totally remade into the anti-mage carry like he was originally intended to be. Thanks for reading that's pretty much it.

Hyponija

09-15-2012

I think that you may be on to something, him and a few others need to be remade because they have become underpowered and can no longer fulfill their intended roles.

Pitufito Dell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

If you read his tips, he is a Mage Tank OR Burst Assassin. People was playing him as both at the same time.

Kyzonu

09-15-2012

kassadin underpowered? wtf? name one mage that can beat him mid lane(if both players are equally skilled) and i'll agree with you.

Hawkhell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

I play a lot of draft games so I haven't seen Kassadin in awhile since he is banned 100% of the time.

Rismart

09-15-2012

lol wut?

Kassadin trades bad early game to total dominion and survivability mid-late game

Sodaen

09-15-2012

I still ban kassadin but I really am unsure why... I haven't seen Kassadin as a threat in a very long time.

Still I just don't want someone to go against Kassadin and get absolutely butthammered since I am at 1201 ELO.

I often pick Kassadin when I see the enemy pick Cassiopeia but I have to admit I have not had anything but bad experiences when I pick Kassadin for a long while now.

I must admit I only played one ranked game with Kassadin and I went 5/4/4, if I recall correctly everyone else fed their lane pretty good and I was ganking their lanes. I went against a Cassiopeia and absolutely devastated her.

Perhaps my success would be higher in ranked and that was just one lone bad game. In either case there is a trick for Kassadin that few people know of.

Nether Blade (W) procs on Spellvamp so therefore you can use Spellvamp Quints to sustain yourself in lane along with your other abilities.

Obviously you need Magic Resist glyphs to even play Kassadin in mid at all.

Bungboy

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzonu View Post
kassadin underpowered? wtf? name one mage that can beat him mid lane(if both players are equally skilled) and i'll agree with you.
Swain, Ahri, Leblanc, Morgana

RadiantPyrophore

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzonu View Post
He's an antimage, and quite a few mages can beat him in midlane, both players being equally skilled.

Kyzonu

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungboy View Post
Swain, Ahri, Leblanc, Morgana
swain: all you have to do is avoid his bind, which is his only significant damage tool before lvl 6.

ahri: no, she doest beat kassadin. might not get killed by him due to her ultimate and slow, but she cant kill him.

lb: you can kill her with one combo before your silence ends

morgana: just dont stand on the pool and dodge the slowest missile in the game. if she ults, blink away from her.