To Test

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KRiSP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

Hey guys

I've been playing LoL for a long time through boot camp, and when I heard that it was coming to mac i got all excited (*****, etc.). Anyways, I saw that they had a beta out for it, and even though I've been repeatedly asking them if I could be on it, no one has replied... I've emailed transgaming numerous times.. err, okay, like; 12, but still....

So, to sum it all up, I'm wondering if there is someone I'm supposed to e-mail, or if I'm just saying the wrong things :P

Sorry if I'm being rather noobish, please don't hate

Thank you to Riot, no matter what my answer is. Whatever time you spent making the game, I'm sure to make up with hours playing

Rad1987

09-21-2010

post your name here http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=230606
and good luck.

KRiSP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rad1987 View Post
yaya, thats what i did a few times, but is that it? i mean; is there something else i do; or is it sorta a pick out of a hat thing?

thanks a lot for replying so fast

Hogyoku

09-21-2010

No clue, I've also been wondering on this topic, but I doubt pestering them through emails will get you higher up on your list. I also posted on the "I'm interested in beta testing" topic, but with my post on page 98 or so, I highly doubt that they've even looked at it. : 3 For now, I'd say the best thing you can do is just relax and keep yourself updated regarding how the beta testing is going. Riot said in one of the earlier beta topics that they would release the Mac version as soon and most of the bugs (especially the major bugs) are worked out. Estimates state around the end of September.

Mo shaggin

09-21-2010

Yeah im on one of the first few pages and I didn't get picked

KRiSP

09-21-2010

lol, kk, good to know

i'll just look out for the final release then, sadface

thanks for responding though, very helpful

Onamac

09-21-2010

Pigle, i completely understand... i think all the OS switching through bootcamp has killed a little piece of my iMac's HD/soul...

ymom2

09-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onamac View Post
Pigle, i completely understand... i think all the OS switching through bootcamp has killed a little piece of my iMac's HD/soul...
LOL exactly how i feel.

ApriKot

09-22-2010

Try emailing pendragon AT riotgames.com
That's what I did when I saw a Twitter about it and got a reply 2 days later.

Rad1987

09-22-2010

Or you can READ that riotchris post AGAIN maybe you missed something...