Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A Day in Bilgewater (Very open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1c3158382ffc914c4b094

09-17-2012

Quote:
Paltala:
Paltala walked into the building where she first met Gabriella, the shop in which she worked. He was dressed in his usual, a button up shirt, suit jacket, smart pants, smart shoes and a fedora. His trusted crowbar hung from his belt, hidden by the jacket and his ankle holster contained a rather deadly knife he had picked up on his travels.
Walking in he took his hat off and went over to the counter where he saw Gabriella, "Good morning good looking." He said with a wink and a smile.

"...Hi." she sighed, looking down and setting down a skin of bearhide, clearly oblivious of who was behind her.
Her brother was behind the counter, handing a paper bag filled with fresh, chopped rack of lamb ribs with a forced grin, to a person that looked like a bounty hunter from the sheriff's office behind the building, clearly having the worst day of the week. Pirate activity caused him to be like this in the day. Horrid breaths of grog and voices of scurvy. Teeth with pieces of oranges between them. "Thank you." the bounty hunter said as he handed David the gold. The figure of authority vanished from the merchant's sight.
Gabriella was bent forward when she set down the skin onto a worn out wooden chest. She stood up and turned to the voice, thinking that it was another illegal bounty hunter. Ah! She screamed sharply, yet briefly. Then she hugged Paltala for a kiss, surprised that he came back after their journey to Zaun.

Paltala

09-17-2012

((Gabriella leaves before us? PLOT TWIST!))

Paltala met Gabriella's kiss with his own, he savoured it as he had been away for a while and he missed her, "Oh it feels good to see you, especially after Zaun...How have you been considering you had to leave early? He asked while playing with a lock of her hair.

Ask Gragas

09-17-2012

((fortune, you might wanna add this to the OP))

*appears out of nowhere*

COME ON! COME ALL! GRUGMUG GROG SLOG WITH THE GRAGAS. I MAKE THREE COMPETITIONS, AND THEY 'AVE DIFFERENT PRIZES FER EACH COMPETITION. WHO WILL PARTICIPATE? WHO WILL TAKE 'OME THE PRIZES? DUNNO!

*has made a massive open-top tent in the middle of Bilgewater's biggest, open port*
*there are three smaller tents in the tent*
*sign outside reads:

First contest (in the morning):

Prize: 2 bottles of 20-year-old Pinot Noir worth 1600 gold, four barrels of Graggy Ice and a year's supply of ANY, and I do mean ANY none-vintage Graggies and a big fat gold medal worth... priceless!

Contest: Make ye corrosive grog! Most corrosive grog wins the prize like a man!

Second Contest (after I eat lunch. nonononononono, not yordles, just a regular pair of beef legs):
Prize: A bottle of Graggy Vintage worth 800 gold, a subscription to the Graggy Vintage/Bro Club, good for 100 drinks and a year's supply of Graggy Solid or 'Eavy, depending on winner's pref!

Contest: Make a beverage with so much spice, it makes the judges go red. Also, I'm lookin' fer 3, maybe 5 judges. Each judge is paid 5000 gold initially and another 5000 when today's contest ends.

THIRD AND LAST CONTEST (AT NIGHT!)

Prize:
1. A big fat medal worth... yeah, priceless!
2. Join Gragas in makin' an' publishin' a new brew.
3. A year's supply of any, and I do mean ANY Graggy Drinks, can be changed
4. A case of each drink I've made so far and published fer outside drink mkers!

Contest: CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG! Oh y'know where I'm gettin' at. I got these 'undred barrels o' Graggy Ice. Twenty random contestants from the audience MUST drink 5 Graggies each. The first person, the VERY first person to drink 5 barrels o' Graggy Ice... wins!

AskPantheon

09-17-2012

Quote:
AskLeeSinga:
Lee Sin chuckled, Pantheon had now reached him, he dropped down and delivered a sweep kick to knock Pantheon off his feet.

Pantheon skipped above the kick, and then rapidly retaliated with a kick aimed at Lee Sin's sternum. Lee Sin's consistent chuckling and smiling only served to enrage Pantheon further. Did he not know he was about to die? Did he still think Pantheon would hesitate for but a moment to strike the killing blow?

Ask Fortune

09-17-2012

Sarah only now caught up to where Lee Sin had run off to, and when she arrived, she was greeted by several dozen seriously injured men limping away from something. They did not give Sarah any trouble. Giving them a confused look, Sarah caught up to Lee Sin, only to find him fighting Pantheon.

Hmph, men fighting. Only one way to get their attention now.

Sarah pulled out Shock and Awe, aimed at the ground around them, and opened fire. She burst out laughing, letting the adrenaline course through her as she lit up the ground with hundreds of bullets, ripping up the dirty and rock all around them. She hoped to make them dance a bit, but if not, no big deal, at least it interrupted them. Once Sarah was satisfied, she stopped cackling manically, and looked at them.

"...stop that!" She finally said.

AskPantheon

09-17-2012

Pantheon stopped mid strike, the threat of incoming bullets much more critical than a strike he could merely repeat later. He turned rapidly to face this new threat, although he already had a good idea of who it might be. Seeing Miss Fortune standing nearby was no great surprise to him, it only confirmed his suspicion. Hearing her ridiculous request, Pantheon broke out into laughter. After a few seconds, he composed himself, and then spoke.

"Or what? Are you going to shoot me?"

Mister Crow

09-17-2012

James peeks around the corner at the confrontation. Deciding that Sarah and Lee can probably handle the enraged Artisan, he hold his place, content to watch.

Geokhan

09-17-2012

Quote:
Ask Gragas:

Second Contest (after I eat lunch. nonononononono, not yordles, just a regular pair of beef legs):
Prize: A bottle of Graggy Vintage worth 800 gold, a subscription to the Graggy Vintage/Bro Club, good for 100 drinks and a year's supply of Graggy Solid or 'Eavy, depending on winner's pref!

Contest: Make a beverage with so much spice, it makes the judges go red. Also, I'm lookin' fer 3, maybe 5 judges. Each judge is paid 5000 gold initially and another 5000 when today's contest ends.

Geokhan happens to in Bilgewater to see the pirates spar and to learn more about what they need to do business, so he can supply the market. He is also there to bribe the pirates to not attack his shipments. He happens to see a sing for Graggy contest and that judges are needed and instantly interested. He goes to find where to sign up.

Ask Fortune

09-17-2012

Quote:
AskPantheon:
Pantheon stopped mid strike, the threat of incoming bullets much more critical than a strike he could merely repeat later. He turned rapidly to face this new threat, although he already had a good idea of who it might be. Seeing Miss Fortune standing nearby was no great surprise to him, it only confirmed his suspicion. Hearing her ridiculous request, Pantheon broke out into laughter. After a few seconds, he composed himself, and then spoke.

"Or what? Are you going to shoot me?"

Sarah stared at him, a complete deadpan look upon her face. Her arms slumped to her sides, and she even slouched slightly, producing the most bemused look she could possibly muster. She glanced briefly at the hundreds of bullets littering the ground, looked at Pantheon, and feebly motioned at the bullets.

"...really?" She asked.

AskPantheon

09-17-2012

The point got across to Pantheon.

"You hardly even hit me! If you wish to stop me, then you must try much harder. Now, stand aside. This is an affair regarding my honor. You have nothing to do with this."

Pantheon's gaze shifted back to Lee Sin. Rage welled in his eyes once more. To him, this was not only an affair of his own, but that of his people as well. If he was defeated now, then all he stood for, and by extension, his people, would mean nothing.

"He.Will.Die."

Only death or full incapacitation would stop Pantheon now.