Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A Day in Bilgewater (Very open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OdainMorll

12-25-2012

Odain slowed down a bit as he noticed the chain of strange staring, raising an eyebrow before smiling at Velisa turning toward him, his cheeks still a warm red colour albeit slightly faded.

He quietly takes a seat next to her, chuckling shorty at her 'question' "Hey, Velisa...I don't think a f-feeling better than that exists." he said to her with a quirked eyebrow, apparently still dazed enough to ignore his nerves for the time being.

Ask Fortune

12-25-2012

"Oh, there's waaaaaaaay better than that~." Velisa said. "But I didn't wanna kill ya."

Janine walked in, smirking a little. Clearly, Sarah told her what happened.

"Food's almost done." She said. "We've got some buns and some butter, some salted fish jerky, some peanuts, oranges, baked potatoes, and some wine."

OdainMorll

12-26-2012

Odain stared at Velisa for a second before gulping...he didn't know how serious she was when she said 'kill', the fact he knew what context she meant somehow didn't make it any better.

He looked over to Janine as she walked in, her smirk not making him too suspiscous "You weren't kidding when you said a strange meal, but it sounds pretty good." he replied to her with a soft smile

Ask Fortune

12-26-2012

"Yeah, we don't buy food based on how it all works together." Janine replied, sitting down. "We care about calories and weight. But it's not bad, really. We're lucky Sarah doesn't take us on trips that last too long, actually. Butter doesn't keep too long."

Velisa scooted a little closer to Odain happily.

OdainMorll

12-26-2012

Odain flinched a bit when Velisa moved closer toward him, apparently still a bit shaken. He gave her a happy smirk, seeming to hesitate to do something before listening to Janine, nodding.

"I'm sure it'll taste great....I can't imagine you have alot of space to keep food, I mean I saw /alot/ of ordanance in the storage area."

Ask Fortune

12-26-2012

"That's where the food is, too." Janine replied. "...don't worry, we fish the cannonballs out of the flour before we bake anything."

Velisa laughed.

OdainMorll

12-26-2012

Odain raised an eyebrow and couldn't hold back a sudden laugh, although the concern in his voice was more than noticeable.

"I'll have to take your word on that." he said back to Janine jokingly, afterwards waiting patiently for the food to arrive, being quite hungry. "Wait...don't you guys get cold during the evening and night?" he asked Velisa, honestly curious.

Ask Fortune

12-27-2012

"Sometimes." Velisa said. "The humidity sometimes counters it, but really, you've gotta suck it up. Pirate hunting's not for everyone."

Suddenly, Sarah walked in, trailed by three women and two men. They were each carrying food, and promptly set it all on the table. Buns, butter, fish jerky, peanuts, oranges, baked potatoes, and three bottles of wine. Sarah sat down on Odain's opposite side, while the crew grabbed dishes and set them down in front of everyone.

OdainMorll

12-27-2012

"Wow...you guys really are tough as nails, heh." Odain nodded to Velisa and thought a moment, apparently on how he'd do as a Pirate hunter, quite quickly coming to the conclusion that he'd be terrible and shaking his head slowly.

He suddenly took in a deep sniff as he picked up the scent of food, turning his head over to Sarah and the crew behind her. As the food and dishes were layed out he politely waited for everyone else to take their share before picking out a few bits of jerky, a couple buns and a baked potato. He quietly ate his food and glanced to Velisa to see if Sarah's accusation of her bad table manners was true before speaking to her "I've noticed, Velisa...there seems to be alot more women then men in this crew...I-I'm not saying that's a bad thing! Just...making an observation."

Ask Fortune

12-27-2012

Velisa's bad table manners weren't noticeable at first... but then, for her baked potato, she scooped up some butter with a finger and plopped it into the potato. She licked her finger clean, then used that saliva covered finger in her grasp as she held the wine bottle to pour the wine.

Janine just shook her head, smirking, while Sarah buried her face in her palm. Grinning, Sarah looked at Odain.

"Most men in Bilgewater suck." She replied. "These are the few good ones I could find... besides, they're lucky~."