A Day in Bilgewater (Very open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

benjimenfire

09-15-2012

What brings you here Paltala?

Dirilan

09-15-2012

The man slowly walks away from James, but he shifts his gaze toward him for a bit, before running away the faster he can. He seems to successed to get something.

Paltala

09-15-2012

Paltala was taken aback by the persistantness of this strange person, looking around to see if he could find an excuse to get away, he spotted one and tried to move away. "Just...you know, ah, there she is. Need to go, sorry."

benjimenfire

09-15-2012

Oh...ok
sadness fills the yordles eyes
bye I will go look for sarah

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

James groans and takes off after the man. Whatever he stole, he's damn well getting it back.

benjimenfire

09-15-2012

Ben seeing the man running from James holds out his axe triping him causing him to faceplant
You need this guy james?

AskLeeSinga

09-15-2012

Lee Sin stood on the main deck of Miss Fortune's ship, they had just began entering the docks, returning from Ionia to pick Lee Sin up. Lee Sin watched the docks warily with his arms crossed, wondering how on Runeterra Miss Fortune could think of this place as good, he began mumbling to himself.

"Wonder how many wounds I'll get this time."

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

"Yup, thanks," he says quickly, tackling the man. Rummanging through his pockets, he finally pulls out his wallet.
"Next time, steal from someone who won't notice," he warns the man before walking over to benjimen.
"Thanks, that guy tried to pickpocket me," James says. "I probably could've caught up, but I can always appreciate assistance."

benjimenfire

09-15-2012

"No problem for one of my freinds" he says
he looks around
"what brings you here?"he asks

Mister Crow

09-15-2012

"Just thought I'd do some sightseeing," James responds. "Haven't been to Bilgewater much, comes from it being an island and all that."