i wish ap sona was viable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzonu View Post
lets see...

chogath(ap/tank), evelynn(ap/ad), tf(ad/ap), sion(ap/ad), yi(ap/ad), alistar(tank/support/ap), kogmaw(ap/ad), soraka(ap/support), zilean(ap/support), janna(ap/support), karma(ap/support), blitz(ap/ad/support), diana(ap/ap+as), ezreal(ap/ad), fiora(adc/adfighter), gp(adc/adfighter), garen(ad/tank), hecarim(ad/tank), jarvan(ad/tank), jax(ad/ap+as/ad+ap/on hit), jayce(adc/adfighter), kayle(adc/support/onhit), kennen(ad/ap), lulu(ap/support), malphite(ad/tank), mordekaiser(ap/tank), nidalee(ap/ad), nunu(ap/tank/support), shyvana(ad/tank), singed(ap/tank), teemo(ad/ap/ap+as/onhit), tristana(ad/ap), volibear(ad/tank).

quite a bit, huh?
Yi, teemo, and karma?

I said viable, not fun.

Kyzonu

09-15-2012

well, if you cant play ap yi, karma or teemo... maybe that is on you, not on them.

i have tried all of them and done well with all of them.

CerealBoxOfDoom

09-15-2012

Quote:
well, if you cant play ap yi, karma or teemo... maybe that is on you, not on them.

i have tried all of them and done well with all of them.
how are you defining viable?

Kyzonu

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
how are you defining viable?
yi: deals a ton of multi target damage, strongest self healing in game, worthfull damage with basic attacks with wujuu style and highlander on and refresh of his cooldowns if picking up a kill or 2 assists

karma: high aoe damage, strong shield and aoe healing, slow/ms bonus.

teemo: a very strong blind, aoe damage+slow with mushrooms. not to mention the capacity of harassing enemies without being anywhere near them with his mushrooms, giving his team a quite nice map controll. also there is the psycological effect when ppl think "i'm not going in there, he might have a mushroom"

just build them with cd reduce and deathfire grasp. you'll see the results.

Kandehbar

09-15-2012

Quote:
lets see...

chogath(ap/tank), evelynn(ap/ad), tf(ad/ap), sion(ap/ad), yi(ap/ad), alistar(tank/support/ap), kogmaw(ap/ad), soraka(ap/support), zilean(ap/support), janna(ap/support), karma(ap/support), blitz(ap/ad/support), diana(ap/ap+as), ezreal(ap/ad), fiora(adc/adfighter), gp(adc/adfighter), garen(ad/tank), hecarim(ad/tank), jarvan(ad/tank), jax(ad/ap+as/ad+ap/on hit), jayce(adc/adfighter), kayle(adc/support/onhit), kennen(ad/ap), lulu(ap/support), malphite(ad/tank), mordekaiser(ap/tank), nidalee(ap/ad), nunu(ap/tank/support), shyvana(ad/tank), singed(ap/tank), teemo(ad/ap/ap+as/onhit), tristana(ad/ap), volibear(ad/tank).

quite a bit, huh?
Fiora is definelty not one of them.........

Better buff fiora

CerealBoxOfDoom

09-15-2012

Quote:
yi: deals a ton of multi target damage, strongest self healing in game, worthfull damage with basic attacks with wujuu style and highlander on and refresh of his cooldowns if picking up a kill or 2 assists

karma: high aoe damage, strong shield and aoe healing, slow/ms bonus.

teemo: a very strong blind, aoe damage+slow with mushrooms. not to mention the capacity of harassing enemies without being anywhere near them with his mushrooms, giving his team a quite nice map controll. also there is the psycological effect when ppl think "i'm not going in there, he might have a mushroom"

just build them with cd reduce and deathfire grasp. you'll see the results.
by this logic,

AP sona, potentially around the strongest cumulative earlygame heal in the game, and an arguably better poke than soraka.

AD again, ridiculous pokes, and they happen so frequently it almost feels like burst.

offtank mage sona, omfg so many assists all day long dont screw with her, because you wont escape her or her supercharged adc attack dog