Syndra Rework Ideas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Invooke

09-15-2012

In order to fit the position of a unique Mid champion that requires some setup, Syndra needs quite a few changes.

Passive: Change this passive, its is unnecessary and in no way fits the theme.

Idea for new passive: Syndra gains extra AP for each Orb in the game.

Q: Doesn't last long enough.

Idea for new Q: Orbs stay forever, maximum of 3 Orbs at once. Each Orb placed after the first deals progressively less damage.

W: Only spell about hers that I like. Keep the same.

E: Make it prioritize champions. My E has failed to work so many times that its became pointless. I mean, sometimes it even just goes a foot into the wall.

R: A bit OP and Syndra is quite dependant on it. Maybe nerf the burst damage a bit and have it become an AOE. Of course still having the damage scale with the amount of orbs on the field. Maybe if Syndra places her orbs in different shapes it could have different effects. Such as (Triangle shape stuns, Square snares, etc.)

It would make Syndra a bit more interesting and gear her more towards the creative playstyle.

xJLx MCHammer

09-15-2012

I wouldn't mind but you'd make her too powerful. Remove her multi-target stun and her high burst and I don't mind. OR if you gonna give her your suggest abilities, those extra orbs may gibe more AP but drain mana as well

R3dBar0n

09-15-2012

How would you make more shapes out of orbs other than a triangle if you are only allowed 3 orbs maximum? =P Other than that, interesting ideas.

HoMaFan

09-15-2012

and also whats the point in making her orb stay forever if every other ord u summon afterwards is dealing less damage? and how can u summon more if u can only have 3 max? do the orbs have health in your idea?

cyberm4g3

09-15-2012

how about we make the damage from her W scale with minion size? To me it just seems that throwing tibbers or a promoted siege minion should deal more damage than a regular minion.

GraxtheDestroyer

09-15-2012

Just make her R same range as Q. I'd like to see that.