D.D.D.D.D.D.D Darius!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Invooke

09-15-2012

No.

Darius rework or balance is nonexistent.

Thanks,

-Invoke

On a more serious note, he either needs his damage reduced or his tankiness reduced because he is quite a formidable opponent anytime anywhere. His Q-R spammable combo is quite, how do you say it, OP!

SieHawk

09-15-2012

I believe the damage needs to be reworked on Darius ult it does an insane amount of true damage not to mention it resets if kills target i believe they need to lower its cd and remove the reset on kill part or nerf its damage

FreshFuhrer

09-15-2012

Needs to not do true damage, and his ult should have a set limit of refreshes.
It's a lose lose situation for his enemies -- people say focus him, but he's a tank, so his AD does lots of damage, and if you focus the AD, Darius kills you.

Overall an unfun champ, to play with and against.

Yuan Shikai

09-15-2012

Darius is perfectly balanced, he will egt tweaks, but only for him to be more teamfriendly, his damage will not be touched ONE BIT, because he is not op; NOT ONE TINSY BIT.

Even I, a guy who played botgames till lvl 30 have not ONCE lost against a Darius in PVP EVER, which is because he is a noobstomper.

Intelligent play and kiting make Darius worthless and he is a detriment to his team as he steals kills from champs who can actually carry, cause Darius cannot even carry a penny over the street.

If his ult did not refresh it would need to do like 1500 true damage to be balanced with full stacks and if it did not have true damage the damage would have to be icnreased to at least the double of the current amount to not make him the weakest and most worthless champ in the whole game.

Nasulril

09-15-2012

Oh look.
Another thread about Darius with people crying about how he's "OP" despite many guides and ways to counter him.

Sodaen

09-15-2012

AD Sion beats Darius from level 1 to level 18.

CerealBoxOfDoom

09-15-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...us+op+prove+it

Darius op? Perhaps you've got some sort of proof? Streaming video gameplay footage is preferred.

The other day I was solotop ahri against leblanc and darius. Darius was nothing more than annoying terrain that soaked up leblancs exp and ahris mana and zoned her a little. Nothing special.

In proving grounds I got darius as a random pick, couldn't do **** all game.

Was feeding as volibear one game and darius was fed, didn't make a difference cuz I could peel him mid combo and he couldn't do **** to voli until his combo came off cooldown again.

In another game as voli, I went down to bot cuz they were having trouble, didn't even kill the guy, just roughed him up and went back to top while I healed. He has no sustain and can't stay in lane at low or even moderately low health if there are any mias.

I'm often up agaisnt him as sona, harrass him all day long, he can't do **** about it.

Kyzonu

09-15-2012

tell me, what is "tanky" about darius? last time i checked none of his spells have a reduce incoming damage or increase defenses effect.

Macademics

09-15-2012

I agree with most of the people here. Darius isn't OP however he is very annoying. But so is Teemo, Shaco and Kassadin right?. BUT they all have big weak points. Teemos- Don't do a lot of front end damage. They're mainly a break down your enemy and kill them after they're low/weak. Shaco- Late game = worthless. You can argue all you want but the fact remains the same like 90% of regular junglers are x10 more effective out of lane. (that's his weakness). Kassadin- Hard CC.Sure you can say that hard cc counters everyone but this especially works for kassadin since he wants to just jump in combo and jump out all day. Hard CC stops that. So for Darius- Kiting/Range is his counter. Now I've played Vayne top vs him 3 times dominated the lane all 3 times. (However none of them ever flashed then pulled me in and comboed my either.) But if they did just hit your ult THAN q away flash if necessary. Not saying that's the only way to mean him just one of the ways i have. Also people like a DECENT malphite play do well aginest him.

For all the people making fun of people who don't ALWAYS counter pick Darius. Here's some food for thought. NOT EVERYONE PLAYS RANKED/DRAFT. What about the people in blind pick? That pick a top that is a darius counter? Those are mainly the people who ***** about him. (Least that's who i think most the people that say he's crazy OP are.)

But I also agree if they Nerf him he would suck. Specially if they hard Nerf his ult. However they should limit the cast times to his ult to 3. Just cause some bad Darius think it's OK to TAKE ALL OF THE KILLS. Then throw the game cause he runs into a 1v5 and gets owned.

Also I've won over 1,000 games and play draft AND blind pick. Cause both are fun to me. Sure I will agree you will find many more bad players in Blind pick than draft pick. But I've seen GREAT players in blind just like I've seen completely worthless players in draft that played like they have no idea what they were doing. Only thing I wish is they would do is show new players how important proper warding is. Like add a part in the training section of the game (The very first thing you play when you first try LoL.) how important warding is. Cause I won't lie I didn't really ward anything till like 200-300 wins cause i thought it was just a waste of 75 gold.

Anyway hope that helps =)

CerealBoxOfDoom

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by macdaddymikey3 View Post
What about the people in blind pick?
Blind pick soloque is actually probably one of the worst places to get started in this game.

Anyways, let's play a game.

Name any combonation of 5 champs and 2 summoner spells darius has. Ill tell you what to do when you see darius on the other team. Were gonna assume that darius is a competent player.