Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Being LVL 30 does not make you a pro.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BalloonMusic

09-15-2012

Wouldn't you agree ? Apparently a lot do not seem to uunderstand this.

ProPlayerEd

09-15-2012

My guess is you've played with a bunch of lvl 30's who think there pro.

Not every lvl 30 thinks there pro as example of me.( even though my name has PRO in it :P )

Some people just have that ego thinking there soooo pro and that there better than everyone else, just ignore the ****** and win the game?

Lord Puppy Fury

09-15-2012

My philosophy is are you 2k+ elo? No? Then, while not a novice, you've still got something to learn.

chibi1818

09-15-2012

400 win or even more don't go ranked on first 30 ding whatever buy runes etc etc. Practice all role

MuhGeeSher

09-15-2012

Being level 30 doesn't make you a pro. You've at least played enough games to understand how LoL works and whatnot.

Also, I'd like to add that just because you are not ranked doesn't mean you're a noob. Some people rather stick to normal than Rank. I personally think I'm an average player yet people always bring the fact up "Nice Elo, You don't play rank? You're such a noob.. etc."

Just because some level 30 (me) doesn't play ranked does not mean that player is a noob/ bad, etc.

XxxLumberJackxxX

09-15-2012

Being able to type in all chat doesn't make you a pro

IHaveTerribleAim

09-15-2012

i agree cause im lv 30 and im not always pro in every game and i always meet lv 30s with like 1000 wins and still suck and or feed

Vexful

09-16-2012

I've seen level 30's so bad it's like fighting bots. Sad really.....

Etherimp

09-16-2012

Did this even need to be asked?

FaerellG

09-16-2012

Dunno, I was smurfing and some lev28 thought he was hot **** and started ragging on my janna play because I wasn't harassing enough. He claimed that he couldn't do anything if I didn't harass, then proceeded to tell me to build more offense and buy an oracles when our team already had an oracles.

Anyways, I guess the point is, there are always people who think they're hot when they're not. Ignore them and just keep playing. Odds are, you'll never have to play with them again.