Syndra Needs Something

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bungboy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-15-2012

I realize Syndra has only been out for two days but I know I've played her enough to talk about how good or bad she is. I think she's a bit on the weak side. She's not "that" bad but there are just many other mages that can perform the same task but are better at it, and at the same time take much less effort. It makes me feel ripped off that I bought the bundle. If you compare the skillsets of Syndra and Veigar it's really obvious which champ is inferior to the other. All Syndra has going for her is her W because she can screw with jungle buffs, super minions, Heims turrets, Zyra plants, Tibbers, voidings etc. Her ult does not feel strong enough for how much skill and effort it takes to use it to its potential. It has a short range and takes a great deal of time and mana to set up.

Anyway, for incoming buffs I suggest a decreased delay on her Q blast, slightly increased ap ratios across the board, lowered mana costs (she cannot harass without an early chalice or blue buff), increased W missile speed, E is okay but maybe make it a bit easier to aim, and increase the missile speed on her ult. Also, make her ult detonate on every hit and do 50% AoE damage to nearby targets because right now her ult does not have the kind of impact on a teamfight that an ult should have. You can't burst down a carry with it, and you have to put yourself in a lot of danger to use it. The damage isn't instant so it can be healed through with lifesteal.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RobotDCLXVI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-15-2012

She needs to be removed from the game. I never thought there'd be a worse champ to have on a team than Teemo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hellscr34m

Junior Member

09-15-2012

Her high mana cost is due to her damage output that she can unleash while being out of most champions range. As for the AP ratios...itd just make her burst even worse. She's going to work like Orianna and Draven: once you have the skill to have her running smooth, she'll be doing outrageous damage.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bungboy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellscr34m View Post
Her high mana cost is due to her damage output that she can unleash while being out of most champions range. As for the AP ratios...itd just make her burst even worse. She's going to work like Orianna and Draven: once you have the skill to have her running smooth, she'll be doing outrageous damage.
What damage output? It's quite low to be perfectly honest. She doesn't have much burst at all other than her ult, which has ~600 range. Her Q range is less than Karthus and Cass. Her W is about the same range as her Q. Her E can hit orbs from pretty far but the damage is extremely low and you have to actually hit somebody with a sphere with it to get a stun and hit from far away.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Runelord666

Senior Member

09-15-2012

Shes a cheap weak version of a ori/veigar hybrid. she only brings lawltossminion to the table. A lot of things need to be improved or fixed on her before viability.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeoki

Member

09-15-2012

I get very confused when I see feedback like this.. I've only played syndra since I bought her and have done amazing I win 85% of my matches.. check match history..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bungboy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeoki View Post
I get very confused when I see feedback like this.. I've only played syndra since I bought her and have done amazing I win 85% of my matches.. check match history..
Anybody can do well with any champ no matter how balanced or unbalanced they are. I don't need to see your match history, I've done well with Eve before the recent remake but that doesn't mean she was any good at all. Syndra can be played and she can do her job, but she's simply much worse at it than other mages (Veigar, Orianna, Ahri) even though she takes more skill, timing and effort to use.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Serverload

Member

09-15-2012

I bought her (Well had 10k IP and shes the only champ I had left to buy hah) and am amazed at how skillshotty she is. Being an Aussie with 200 ping, skillshot champs aren't really my friend. Sure she can dish out the damage, but shes still boring and awful imo. Just a plain skillshot caster like ziggs, but without any truly cool abilities. Sure picking up a minion/orb and then throwing it is fun, but annoying also.

Her passive is kind of weird. I mean all it does it upgrade your abilties once their rank 5 (Or 3 in ult).

I just find her boring.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bungboy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serverload View Post
I bought her (Well had 10k IP and shes the only champ I had left to buy hah) and am amazed at how skillshotty she is. Being an Aussie with 200 ping, skillshot champs aren't really my friend. Sure she can dish out the damage, but shes still boring and awful imo. Just a plain skillshot caster like ziggs, but without any truly cool abilities. Sure picking up a minion/orb and then throwing it is fun, but annoying also.

Her passive is kind of weird. I mean all it does it upgrade your abilties once their rank 5 (Or 3 in ult).

I just find her boring.
Sadly her ult doesn't even benefit from her passive. Her passive is just plain bad. The buffs that it gives to max rank abilities should be on the abilities whether they're max rank or not, and she needs a new passive.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ehrgeiz23

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

09-15-2012

i think her e is broken the orbs will appear to pass right through the enemy and not stun at all and if the enemy is right by you the push back misses completely.