Yorick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kronos368

09-15-2012

No possible way to fight him. Nuff said.

Kyzonu

09-15-2012

actually, akali pretty much owns him in lane.

Demonic Instinct

09-15-2012

Trundle, Nasus, Kennan.

Use your skills right you can either use the ghouls for your direct benefit (Nasus gains charges on Q), Trundle heals with his passive, you can use Kennan's combination of speed, poke range and sustain (using energy, not mana) and use the brush to juke the ghouls and you will be able to push as Yorick is very mana hungry early on if he spams, and with the coming nerf will be even more so.

I imagine Chogath would be good as well.

At least that's my take of it, coming from someone who owns Yorick and has played him quite a bit.

Kyzonu

09-15-2012

nasus isnt good VS yoric. and kennen's shuriken is hard to land if the ghouls are up

Chaiyns

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzonu View Post
nasus isnt good VS yoric. and kennen's shuriken is hard to land if the ghouls are up
au contraire, Nasus is possibly the best counter-pick to Yorick, his Ghouls decay over time, making them free fodder for powering up your Q, this leaves Yorick with two options against Nasus: allow Nasus to farm minions and try to get harass off using melee, or push Nasus off minions but keeping ghouls out constantly which he can also farm on his Q.

Yorick is one of the very few top laners that Nasus very effectively counters since he has no way to stop you farming up your Q to hypercarrytankdeathpuppy late game.

Hawkhell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

I don't have a problem fighting him Garen with a Dorans shield normally. I get the first kill every time, but it normally takes awhile.

Dravenitis

09-15-2012

What a valuable, content filled thread.

Dannyboy64

09-15-2012

Cho'Gath has just as much sustain as he does, if not more, and Nasus gets free farm off of Yorick's ghouls, and Nasus will *probably* be more useful lategame if he has good farm than the Yorick will (apart from ulting your ADC/high burst DMG APC)