Virus found under Evelynn.exe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ikimono

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

Riot, please I found a virus in your game, a trojan that is viciously eating away at elo and your game's "balance." Please riot think of your children, you dont want them seeing what this does!

All you need to do is:
1. Remove/Uninstall/Delete Evelynn.exe
2. Refund any players IP/RP they have spent on this virus
3. Re-adjust any players ELO that has been positively/negatively influenced by Evelynn.exe
4. Apologize for 3 years of failed balancing.

----
Seriously riot, evelynn's R along with deathfire grasp can get up to 70-90% Maximum HP in 2 spells in a 30-40 minute game. There is something wrong when an itemized Singed stacking MR and HP can be 2 shot by ANY champion. This is wrong riot and you know it.

Think of the crying Teemo's, Veigars, and Rengars (or Kittens/Puppies if you prefer). Dont let Evelynn exist anymore she has literally never been anything but a problem for this game.

MarcusGraves

09-15-2012

void staff + DFG secret OP and dumping on tanks since rework. ignored for the longest time

lemonpartyfan0

09-15-2012

Pretty clever.

neverlucky

09-15-2012

Or maybe she is just a good bursty assassin that has finally been balanced? Everyone freaked out like this over Katarina, but now she's tolerated, and I'd say she's even more of a ***** to handle than Eve.

Ikimono

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverlucky View Post
Or maybe she is just a good bursty assassin that has finally been balanced?
No. Also stay focused on the champion at hand. Don't go "ohh shiny" on me now.

Evelynn is guaranteed to get off her DFG and ultimate which is a HUGE amount of damage by itself.

Zaylin

09-15-2012

Oh boy, here we go again.

Pre-Nerf eve was considered widely useless by the community. She was rarely seen in ranked, and when she was, the person playing her was flamed. With no major changes, she suddenly became OP because people were stomping low-level games with her.

Result: Evelynn gets nerfed to broken status.

Now, people who like Eve (Myself included) are unable to play her without people auto-locking jungle promote/revive soraka. So she isn't played by almost anyone.

After almost an entire year, Riot finally fixes her. After her rework, a lot of people try her, most don't like her and move onto other champions. After some time, someone finds a niche build and does well with it, suddenly people are screaming OP again.

Don't you have something better to do? They worked on her for a YEAR. Don't you think within that time period they might have tested a burst AP build? I mean, that was the most common build for her before the nerf. Sorry, but Evelynn can't 2 shot Singed unless she's either really fed, or the Singed is terrible.
Do you want a list of champions who can two-shot/one-combo champions when fed?

Veigar, Leblanc, Akali, Annie, Brand, Cho'Gath, Kassadin, Katarina, Malzahar, Orianna, AP Sion, Talon, AP Trist, and Zyra.

Seriously. It's time to move on.

Also, since I like to back up my statements with actual facts, instead of saying "EVE CAN 2 SHOT SINGED OMG!!1"

...To be able to two-shot someone with 0 MR using DFG+Ultimate.

DFG has a 0.04 AP ratio (100 AP = 4% health in damage)
Evelynn's Ult has a 0.02 AP ratio (100 AP = 2% health in damage)

Together that's a 0.06 AP ratio (or 100 AP = 6% health in damage)

Both start at 25% base, so that's 50% of their max health at base (since you're using DFG first, then ult).

50/0.06 = 833.333, which needs to be 834 to actually fully kill, since 833 won't actually do enough to kill them.

So to recap, she needs 834 AP to 2 shot someone with ZERO MAGIC RESIST.

Also, lets not overlook the fact that you played Evelynn in one of the games on your history.
15/9. You're right, that perfectly average score must mean she really is OP.

You also went 7/0 as Orianna. One of the champions I mentioned can kill someone in a single combo.
Hey wait, that score is far better then your eve game.
I demand Orianna be nerfed!

Or your 10/3 game as Renekton.
That score is far too good for a balanced champion, he should get nerfed too, just to be on the safe side.

And just to drive the final nail in the coffin.
I found the only game in your history in which you had an Evelynn on your team and a Singed on the other.
The Evelynn that 2 shot singed had a final score of 29/3/9
She had the following build: Sorc Shoes, DFG, Zhonyas, Abyssal, Deathcap and Void Staff. I have attached a picture of said game, in case you want to call me a liar. OH. And lets not forget the fact that it was a NORMAL GAME. So I don't see why you're so concerned about ELO.

And you're surprised she killed him? Really?
Give that score and those items to any single one of the champions I listed, and I guarantee they'll be able to instagib 90% of the champions in the game.

TL'DR
Grow up.

Rajaļ

09-15-2012

I agree with Zaylin , she is skichy and close range .......
If not for DPS why would we play her ???

She can't handle lane against most AP player.
Anything with long range kill her .

I could understand if people scream morgana op or an other champ, but evelynn, come on are you serious ???

Ikimono

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaylin View Post
Don't you have something better to do? They worked on her for a YEAR. Don't you think within that time period they might have tested a burst AP build?
No. Riot has Morello on their staff. I believe history repeats itself indefinitely @ Riot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaylin View Post
Do you want a list of champions who can two-shot/one-combo champions when fed?

Veigar, Leblanc, Akali, Annie, Brand, Cho'Gath, Kassadin, Katarina, Malzahar, Orianna, AP Sion, Talon, AP Trist, and Zyra.
Imma stop you right there. Stop going "ooh shiney" on us.
When was the last time you saw a fully itemized -insert tank here- get 2 shot by anything. We're focusing in Evelynn.

The amount of % damage Evelynn is able to pump out is simply absurd. Regardless of how her earlygame-midgame-lategame goes, if she acquires a deathfire grasp and Void Staff/Abyssal Scepter, the game is over for the enemy carry, and thus the enemy team.
If her ultimate had a flat damage rate instead of scaling (very strongly) with AP then it would be on par with other mages. As of right now she flat out eats EVERYTHING with no show or concern for what champion they are or what items they have built. She is a free win magnet under regular gaming conditions. (aka. Your team is intentionally feeding.)

Evelynn has always been a "no fun allowed" champion.

tl;dr you're an old Evelynn player who liked to trounce on players when she was undeniably broken and still is mad they changed her. ;_;

Ikimono

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajaļ View Post
She can't handle lane against most AP player.
Anything with long range kill her .
PFFTTT BAHAHA

Unless you're implying Xerath mid. But then he's based entirely on skillshots and lets not forget she has one of the best movement speed steroids in the game. If he's able to land his Q then theres something wrong with the Evelynn player.

There are plenty of melee Mids with her exact range.

RadiantPyrophore

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikimono View Post
PFFTTT BAHAHA

Unless you're implying Xerath mid. But then he's based entirely on skillshots and lets not forget she has one of the best movement speed steroids in the game. If he's able to land his Q then theres something wrong with the Evelynn player.

There are plenty of melee Mids with her exact range.
There are about four melee mids, and at least one of them is in no way shape or form viable, two of them if your elo is north of 1400.

The ones that ARE possibly viable are Katarina and Gragas, and both of them have pokes that go quite a bit further than anything but Eve's ultimate.