Skipped = Wrong? 8/11 = 7/12?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taylion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

Please ignore he numbers part of title, it appears the system is just slow to update results in the morning and other threads have noted issues with the display at this time.

Why are skipped cases counted as inaccurate answers? They should be left out of the accuracy equation.

Bigger issue:

If I reach a case I would normally skip. I currently have 100% chance of it counting as wrong.

If I instead choose pardon or punish at random, I now have a 50% chance of being correct.

This will negatively influence voting.

tuxedobob

09-15-2012

Probably a bug.

Draktharr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

09-15-2012

Got this too, It doesn't decrease your justice rating, but ti does decrease your accuracy

TheJuggernaut92

09-15-2012

rioter said it would be fixed soon

Draktharr

Master Recruiter

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJuggernaut92 View Post
rioter said it would be fixed soon
can you send me the link plz?

Taylion

09-15-2012

I am mostly interested in it not affecting my accuracy. If skipped are going to affect my accuracy then I'm not going to have any skipped, cause 50/50 is going to give me a better accuracy.

I really wish skipped didn't count against your daily 20.

Mr Serious Pants

09-15-2012

I, personally, don't think there should even be a skip button. If you skip it, others have as well, only decreasing the pool of voters. Make your decision and stand by it.

I've used it twice.

Taylion

09-15-2012

If the teammates are responding as if the player in question is acting badly, but the player in question doesn't show up in the chat log how do you vote? What if they were a jerk in champ select and post game?

If a player in question bought appropriate items, and had a bad KDA but so did the rest of the team, how do you know the whole team didn't suck and was blaming that one person?

If there are sections of non-english chat how do you vote?

These, I think, should all be skipped.