Matchmaking Rankings

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThatWhatsHisFace

Recruiter

09-15-2012

Im starting to want to kill myself do to the horribleness of the matchmaking elo/ranking system. I hate the idea of win or lose u gain or lose elo even if u have a great player on ur team who by all rights should of went up in elo but didnt due to their team. The elo granting/taking system should be changed to Your K/D/A ratio. If u are a bad player who is doing 2/6/3 u should get moved down but a support might have the same problem even if he or she is doing good so this could move u up 0/5/15 because of the amount of kills he or she participated in. I think this is fair because it doesnt allow unskilled players to get high elo's without trying and good players to get low elo while trying really hard but getting unlucky with the ques. Tell me whether or not you think this is fair to the player base because im getting tired of getting unlucky.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VirginTHXtoLoL

09-15-2012

This is an awful idea. Just truly awful. This is a team game, not Call of Duty or something like that. If you can't lead, then you don't deserve. This would also promote kill stealing and greater unfairness.