what pisses me off and sickens me about dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duskofdead

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
You want to know how noobs get better?

By playing the game.
I disagree. If you play enough Dominion there are plenty of people there with *many* Dominion games who will still argue with you something like "they're better because they have a better kda" when you consistently got martyred defending top by yourself while the whole rest of the team was off on jungle adventures.

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edzter View Post
i hate people that come to dominion and think its SR and start farming, and say 'dont go to the jungle alone' or "dont tower dive" when its 3v2 or 'stop feeding' when dominion kills give like 45 gold and 'feeding' a killing spree may prove profitable

ppl need to learn its a fast mash up fight mode and not a 20 minute farmfest where nothing happens

SR players turn it into a 20 minutes walking up and down in front of windmill poking with out pushing minion waves or just diving with garrison

pucakuro

09-27-2012

you need some tender loving medication

dxG Skumbagz

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
You want to know how noobs get better?

By playing the game.

By learning from their mistakes and producing results. Also hitting skillshots, good positioning,timing and knowing when its the right time to engage or pull back.