Vladimir 6th item

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jowabunga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Rylai's is not a waste at all - it's actually an amazing item for Vlad just based on the synergy with his passive. The slow is icing on the cake.

Incidentally, after the patch the other night (with DFG nerfs, especially CDR removal) there is NO reason whatsoever to build DFG on Vlad.

Ghoul The Dark

10-29-2012

...Lich bane...always lich bane. Its just so fun on short range AP's . Thats more of a joke but still fun and kinda good with the cd of his Q. But i like warmogs. The health helps the damage of his pool

Wetloins

10-30-2012

Vlad is not meant to be played as a bursty mage. His ult is imo one of the best to have in "team fights". So keep this in mind when trying to build him.

Personally for me: Sorc. Boots/Lucidity
Wota
Rabadoodle
Then situational items to fill in
as needed.
I like the Haunting guise cause you get the benefit from not only the AP but the health which synergizes with Vlad's passive. Also Rylais, people may argue that they may not need the slow...okay, I understand; but again, the health from Rylais is good with Vlad's passive.
Another mention about Rylais and Haunting guise is that his range isn't fantastic so the extra health is nice when a fight breaks out when you need to ult and then reposition for a possible Tides of blood (which should be stacked ideally) or his Transfusion thingy.