Kassadin or LeBlanc?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rivhi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

I'm looking for the assassin mid type of champ. I will eventually have both, but that is one kind of void I have right now. I'm looking for someone to play vs. Karthus, Cass, Anivia, and Ahri. I know Kassadin works well, but he's banned so often I don't think I'll be able to play him. I've played Talon before and I just feel he's so situational it's bad. I haven't played Fizz yet, so I'm not sure how he'd do. Just to be clear, I'm asking because I'm saving the 3150 IP for one then it'll be a while before I visit this niche again later for another champ.

So, basically what it's coming down to is, I want to know if it's worth it to pick up one over the other with the bans on Kassadin vs the limited late game of LeBlanc.

ne44to

06-21-2012

Like you said kassadin is almost always banned, so LB.
Also LB has a lot less trouble farming early game.

Daniel Cha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

Kassadin actually is not banned often anymore (stopped months ago), since it's easy to abuse his weak early game
LeBlanc dominates those champions that you mentioned, but in contrast to what the poster above me said, she can have trouble farming early against pushing champions like Cass

arcticnerd

06-21-2012

Yes Kass is weak for levels 1-5 but if you are careful and can work your way to level 6 without falling too far behind he can absolutely wreck the opposing teams carries. He’s a mid to late game assassin character that will only get stronger as the game goes on. LeBlanc on the other hand is an early game champion that can wreck face early and mid game but will fall off toward the late game. As much as I love Kass LeBlanc is probably better right now. Most games are won or lost before the 20 min mark, before Kass begins to get his stride. Unless you want to try hard for most of your games I would go with LeBlanc.

Rivhi

06-21-2012

Thanks guys, I'll be getting LeBlanc then.

ne44to

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by epik amigo View Post
Kassadin actually is not banned often anymore (stopped months ago), since it's easy to abuse his weak early game
LeBlanc dominates those champions that you mentioned, but in contrast to what the poster above me said, she can have trouble farming early against pushing champions like Cass
Kassadin still banned every game at my elo. And poster said he is banned at his. LB = ranged so she has less trouble farming then kassadin, who is melee. If you go againts cass as kass you are pretty much going to be poisoned every time you go in for a last him

HaloShine

06-22-2012

LB.... Plz

HaloShine

06-22-2012

^^^^People, LB is great, except very hard to play. You can burst someone with smartcasting in few secs and they say.... Hey it's a le blanc!...... You have been slain........ LOL......

FaithVsFate

07-21-2012

Yeah...But LB has horrible late game imo compared to Kass. Kass can easily go in and assassinate the enemy carry and then rift over a wall like a boss.

TheRealIpodHuman

10-30-2012

Is turret hugging early game a solution to Kassadins early game?