League of Legends High School Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toph Sinex

11-02-2012

I would love to represent My school/town in League!
my summoner name is: Chiivolution
my emails are: teddiefurry@gmail.com and teddiefurry@derpymail.org

A6yearoldgamer

11-03-2012

haha an interesting idea in theory but some gamers would be shy to step up

StimmedMarine

11-28-2012

We have a group of League of Legends player at my school, Walton High School, GA, USA.
I would very much be interested in competing and socializing with other high schools.
My Facebook name is: 김건하
My school's Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/WHLOLS/
My email (please email me): gunha9@gmail.com

I also am working with similar group in Vancouver (It's way bigger than our group and is open to both high and college students). They are actually hosting a really big tournament for upcoming winter open to both Canada and USA students. If you want to know more, visit their website: http://www.vangaming.net/

If you want to sign up, please refer me as an executive (Daniel Kim).

Mythiien

11-29-2012

Hey if you want a caster I could do it, never casted before but I am a highschooler and would love to do it. Just add me in game if interested. My ingame ID is "Mythiien"

Loammi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Greetings Summoners!

I am the "coach" for the MVHS eSports team. We are a team from Mount Vernon High School in Washington. We are using competitive LoL playing to teach teamwork, sportsmanship, and online etiquette. We meet once per week in the school computer lab to practice then have tournaments every once in a while. About 30 students show up per week with skill levels ranging between new players and ranked players with 1800+ wins. We were even able to muster up the minimum 8 teams to have a 3v3 bracketed tournament. Riot approved this as a prized event and provided over $150 of RP for the tournament.

We would love nothing more than to organize with other high schools for competition. If you are interested in what we have been doing, you can contact us via facebook at www.facebook.com/MVHSeSports or email me at MVHSGamingClub@gmail.com. If you are interested in setting up an organized team at your school, find a staff member that is willing to be your advisor and have them contact us. Our program is still in its infancy and we would love to share what we have learned to help others get off to a good start.

InstantKimchi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Sounds like a pretty good idea, Bump.

ExtremeMiner

12-23-2012

what's the prize

ExtremeMiner

12-23-2012

Count me in please

ntgg4

09-04-2013

hey i didnt have time to read this whole foroum but i really want to have my school participate in this and would like to know what to do next. zachary2209@live.com