Most Used Champion List: Suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bombkirby

09-15-2012

So I just started doing ranked and there's one thing bothering me, so i thought I'd make a suggestion to Riot, On everyone's profile you can see their 3 most used champions they use in ranked. Cool right? But here's what bothers me. A lot. Under each champion it shows your win percentage. This is annoying to me because my most used champion has an awful win percentage. It looks like I suck balls with him, Yet every game I do phenomenal with him. Its just because of Rage Quitting teammates, or teammates with connection problems that are giving my most used champion a bad rep. 10 minutes ago I was in a game where our AP mid accidentally picked smite and had AD masteries and our jungler's computer crashes forcing us to lose, even though I did great.

So I was hoping that in Season 3 it'd show your average score with your most used champions instead of win percentage. Because it'd be a far better indicator of how well you preform with each champ. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Later.

Crowcaine

09-15-2012

+1

Kamu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

+2

Vorpal Strikes

09-15-2012

+3

Drukyul

09-15-2012

Why not both (score and win %)?

Vorpal Strikes

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drukyul View Post
Why not both (score and win %)?
You broke the combo you scum!

supergimpoman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-11-2012

C-c-c-combobreaker!!

tables rule1

11-11-2012

bump