About nerf of vladmir in PBE server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demonic Instinct

09-15-2012

I don't really see what they want Vlad to be.
Granted, this nerf isn't THAT much, it does effect his team damage a lot in late game (where he is supposed to shine)

The thing is Riot think his sustain is OP, but in reality, with enough harassment, he's no different than any other champ, and he'll have to go back or risk being killed.

Not to mention that people consider him "Tanky" just because he gets a few hundred health from his passive when he stacks AP, which isn't "Tanky" in my opinion, just not "Squishy."

Not to mention he has several counters that completely shut him down (take Vlad mid for example, a good Tristana will wreck him by abusing her passive explosive shot damage, her scaling range, and her "E" which cuts his sustain in half.)

I'm starting to think that Riot just wants to stop people from playing Vlad altogether.

Edit: Ignite, Fiddlestick's Drain, Morello's Evil Tome, etc.

macdaddymikey3

09-15-2012

The reason they Nerf these champs is cause of pro players in tournaments. Not ALL nerfs are from this but it's the main reason behind a lot of them. Vlad is extreamly strong HIS ULT AS A 25% DAMAGE BUFF FOR HIS WHOLE TEAM. However yes as small as the numbers look it is much bigger then it looks. Cause at max rank it's 20 less damage now with the buff it has at max stacks it's 40 less damage and it's AoE so let's say he hit all 5 people that's 200 less damage. THAT ADD UPS SEEING AS HOW GOOD VLADS CAN GET IT OFF MORE THEN ONCE IN A FIGHT. Not saying they shouldn't do it. Cause I don't mind the nerf just doing the math for the people that don't want to. Sure this nerf might suck for you but it's needed for balance at high level play. AFTER THIS HE WILL STILL BE VIABLE AND DO JUST FINE. It's no different then the She/Karthus nerf that happened not to long ago. The thing about Vlad is he needs a team to really carry cause i play vlad and in blind pick lol I've seen more people then i can count just run after i land the perfect ult that landed on 4-5 people and they did nothing with it cause they didn't WANT to fight even though it was a easy win team fight.

Karcist

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajaļ View Post
I loled !
You mean tanky ap champ have difficulty at early ???
Really ?
Ryze is only tanky based on his itemization, which doesn't happen until the mid-late game phases.

Aubheron

09-15-2012

I don't believe it's that much, or completely uncalled for.... i'll have to see how it plays out before complaining about it.

Nuker

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubheron View Post
I don't believe it's that much, or completely uncalled for.... i'll have to see how it plays out before complaining about it.
just looking at the nerf note it may seem as dmg20 nerf but if you keep it at stack

it's 40 damage and if you hit this every enemy champion, it's 200 damage

and if vladmir had put his ult on them, it's 250damage nerf.

and this affects his survival in the team fight considering less spell vamp.

and considering the E cooldown is short thus it's used multiple times during team fight

the nerf amount is significantly huge.

CerealBoxOfDoom

09-15-2012

What change was made again?

Nuker

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
What change was made again?
his E damage is decreased to 60/85/110/135/160

from 60/90/120/150/180.

lllDadalll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Are they seriously nerfing poor Vlad AGAIN?

Destroying him the first time around wasn't enough?

Oh silly Riot...