dont you hate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

When you ahve a really viable team composition and then someone on your team dodges beause "AP useless in Dominion" and when you queue again you get stuck with5 squishy ad carries and the enemy team is the dream team you had before the game... ._.. because that's happening to me atm.

edit: we won , those guys seriously knew what they were doing,

Psi21

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
When you ahve a really viable team composition and then someone on your team dodges beause "AP useless in Dominion" and when you queue again you get stuck with5 squishy ad carries and the enemy team is the dream team you had before the game... ._.. because that's happening to me atm.

edit: we won , those guys seriously knew what they were doing,
Nope because regardless of dodge penalty I just dodge and then go play a game of Proving Grounds.

Because Dodge Penalty doesn't stop gaming there.

The funny thing is I have seen Frdu (the white knight of needing Dodge penalty) do this and then seen him in Proving Grounds in the same game as Warwick in his hyena skin.

edit: As in you can dodge a game in dominion and go in to Proving Grounds and play immediately. The Dodge penalty becomes null and void from stopping players from playing; what very well could be a much more fun game mode.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi21 View Post
Nope because regardless of dodge penalty I just dodge and then go play a game of Proving Grounds.

The funny thing is I have seen Frdu (the white knight of needing Dodge penalty) do this and then seen him in Proving Grounds in the same game as Warwick in his hyena skin.
didnt my edit teach you a lesson -_- i said we won, i stayed positive and didnt rage nor blamed just played, we ended up winning. you should stop dodging you'll cause innocent people to get banned.

Reikken

09-22-2012

Quote:
When you ahve a really viable team composition and then someone on your team dodges beause "AP useless in Dominion"
no because this never happens to me

now, someone on the other team might dodge, and then I'll get put on said other team and face off against the good team

Koravel

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi21 View Post

edit: As in you can dodge a game in dominion and go in to Proving Grounds and play immediately. The Dodge penalty becomes null and void from stopping players from playing; what very well could be a much more fun game mode.
Having dodge penalty is a good thing, and is necessary if we ever want to get draft started. The vast majority of the community agrees, from what I've seen.

HaIfhearted

09-22-2012

What they said is true!

AP most useless class in Dominion. Do no damage, have no utility.
Better pick a manly champion like Ezreal instead.

BeefJerkyHunter

09-22-2012

AP Nasus is best Nasus.

spreadfred

09-22-2012

Quote:
Don't you hate when someone on your team dodges
fixed

Infirc

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
What they said is true!

AP most useless class in Dominion. Do no damage, have no utility.
Better pick a manly champion like Ezreal instead.
i dunno if i'm playing with my friends and we lack magic damage then one of them will play Warwick and the other will play brand, and they have really good cohesion with those champions

HaIfhearted

09-22-2012

Naw, I was being sarcastic.
I play ranged AP/Sona for my team.

Was using Ezreal as an example of a "manly" champion for the irony.