Should I try Rengar again?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goronok

09-19-2012

I'm sure it's a question a lot of people who bought him then regretted it are thinking. I want to try out the buffs but not risk losing a ton of elo.

Jaghut Tyrant

09-19-2012

Well, good rengar players were doing pretty good before. If you practice him a bunch, at least in a bot game to get your mechanics down second-hand, then I'm sure he's perfectly viable.

Orphane

09-19-2012

You can't see your elo anyways. Why are you concerned about it?

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

if you are having fun with him why not, if you dont have fun with him despite making him work there's always one of your three refund credits.

Goronok

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
if you are having fun with him why not, if you dont have fun with him despite making him work there's always one of your three refund credits.
We get refund credits? Even if we just bought him with IP?

lbgsloan

09-20-2012

You can get IP refunds, though not for runes and pages and it only goes back ~2 months. I dumped Syndra instantly as even if they do something for her I don't see her ever making it as a Dominion mage. I didn't have Zyra yet, so it was a pretty easy trade. I'd suggest trying Rengar out some more, and if you still don't like him get your 6300 back try Rengar 2.0 once he hits the beta server.

mikkozak

09-20-2012

He seems good. Much better than on SR. Riot may have accidentally given us a pure Dominion champ. Look out!

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

try him on Sr then if you dont want to lose tons of elo serves sr players right for telling everyone "┐want to lfirst time a champ? dont troll us in normals, go troll Dominion and treeline they exist for a reason", just saw a post like that today and i'm really really mad at it

LegendaryEnemy

09-20-2012

Quote:
try him on Sr then if you dont want to lose tons of elo serves sr players right for telling everyone "┐want to lfirst time a champ? dont troll us in normals, go troll Dominion and treeline they exist for a reason", just saw a post like that today and i'm really really mad at it
They will be the first to go in the revolution. We shall record their screams and play them through loudspeakers on public holidays in the new age.

Redeemed In Fire

09-20-2012

Quote:
What happened? I don't remember you typing at the level of a 5 year old (no offense)...