Vladimir

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dark Technique

10-01-2012

I just cannot play a good Vlad, could you guys give me some good tips and a build maybe?

The Grief King

10-01-2012

i play vlad top, start with his Q and max that first. max his E second and his W last. dont use W for damage unless you know it will kill them because it costs 20% of your health. Try and land your ult on as many people as possible with your team nearby to do damage

for items i usually build
start boots + pots
build kage lucky pick
build revolver

from here i go a different number of ways depending on situation. maybe ill get crystal scepter, finish dfg, get rabadons
build wota when you get the chance.

since youre ranged and top generally isnt you can harass them to death with Q, especially after level 9 or so. stay at range and you should do fine

dont forget to ward

Dark Technique

10-01-2012

Well I've actually been doing everything you mentioned, but for some reason I am just not doing good as Vlad, I usually dont have a problem with any other champs, I just cant play a good Vlad.

ProPlayerEd

10-02-2012

Quote:
build kage lucky pick
I actually don't like a kages since your not really bursty.

It's good to start, Boots +3 since its mobility and sustain.

I like to rush a revolver for even more sustain but don't complete a Wota unless my APC can benefit greatly from it.

You can build a Rylias afterwards if you seem to get focused since this provides slow and health to be able to kite the enemy.

NEVER you W as a farming tool or use it prematurely. This is used when your low and need to buy some time & to dodge CC or finishers like a sion stun or a Daruis Dunk and buy some time for your Q + E to come back and kite or finish off your opponent.

Vlad has a weak early game so you should play safe for the beginning of the game (Lvl 9).

Hope this somehow helped :3

Gl with Vlad and hope you improve