Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Post here if you're in the 100% accuracy club!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhoenixBomb

Recruiter

09-14-2012

It's like playing whack-a-mole with a moral compass.

Don't know what's up with the streaks, though...

Edit - Faceless downvoters, what a surprise. :P

Mokkun

09-14-2012

I find it interesting that I just did 20 cases, and 4 of them have already turned around to tell me they are all correct.

(so I'm at 100% of 4 cases that I guess are done, don't know about the rest)

I think the streak thing is a little silly though. The days prevented is pretty cool though.

btw, how do you have 100% accuracy, with a couple punishes where you are in the minority? Or am I reading the data wrong.

Cryswar

09-14-2012

Quote:
Mokkun:
btw, how do you have 100% accuracy, with a couple punishes where you are in the minority? Or am I reading the data wrong.

That just means that the case was close, in that only a minority voted with his verdict rather than against it.

Ex a 51/49% Punish/Pardon case would be a minority one 'cuz of how close it was, to use COMPLETELY UNFOUNDED numbers I don't know what the exact % requirement is.

Henry Plainview

09-14-2012

I would be, except sometimes people get pardoned for no reason...

Mokkun

09-14-2012

That would make sense... but the outcomes are also "none." Seems weird to me, but I don't fully understand how they judge it, and still may well be misunderstanding the wording.

Mokkun

09-14-2012

So apparently 1 skip will affect your accuracy. This is odd, because I was under the impression that it took >5 skips to do anything.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=526219&stc=1&d=1347682480

I think I actually skipped 3-4 total.

PhoenixBomb

Recruiter

09-14-2012

Quote:
Mokkun:
So apparently 1 skip will affect your accuracy. This is odd, because I was under the impression that it took >5 skips to do anything.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=526219&stc=1&d=1347682480

I think I actually skipped 3-4 total.

Yeah I think I saw Lyte comment that this is a bug.

Also, for your earlier question, that snapshot is just a portion of the cases I reviewed. I actually can't show them all, since it doesn't seem to let me navigate off of the first page.

Additionally, I don't know if the main display there is showing the community siding with it accurately. For example, you see that first one saying "minority"? Well here's the link...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/5703630/

Says majority there. Dunno whats up.

Mokkun

09-14-2012

Ah, but it says majority pardon, and your decision was punish. Thus "very few" agreed with you.

At least that's how I read it, which makes 100% accuracy really odd.

Dessembrae

09-14-2012

I think I win this competition

Application

09-14-2012

I wonder if streaks give more Justice Rating, because I only have a 90% accuracy rate (with 19 cases and a 17 streak), yet I have a justice rating of 1684.