USA LoL Server Location?

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JosephMonkey

10-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedT View Post
still different distances.
Still different traffic routes. Like good routes, routes with hight traffic, just like roads...

BuzzKillingtonne

11-03-2011

I usually get 60-100ms (100 on a bad day) in Alberta Canada but I don't ever notice it. I've been getting some insane spikes up to 500+ ping since this latest patch though. >.>

HAhisAginger

11-08-2011

wow... i honestly do not understand how 100ping affects your gaming. I live in Australia and have 250ping if I'm lucky, average ping 350-400 and on really bad days or busy hours i get 1k+ ping. With the 250ping i do not feel any lag at all but with 800ping i get 3-7sec delays and sometimes i cant even move.

Eddiefjv

02-02-2012

i am in brazil and i get 230~280

Aoenstar

04-19-2012

i'm here because I want to know if there is anyway to optimise you're connection by connecting directly to a specific server.............

M1ndst0rM

04-19-2012

Ping does not only depend on the distance.

Your connection can be slowed by not optimal routing, old hardware or software, busy telephone line during rushhours... Heck, it can even be deliberately slowed down by your provider.

I've got a cheap contract with a good provider and I get 120 - 160 ping to US servers from western Germany (I believe EU summoners get connected to NY servers exclusively) not to mention godlike 16 ping to EU servers wherever they may be. A friend of mine has high ping slow download speed and constantly breaking down connection cause he lives in a small village where they got old phone lines and all of their data has to be send to the next bigger city before it can travel on.

So if you want to improve your ping go and talk to your provider first.

OnlyLag Kills Me

05-02-2012

Quote:
Your connection can be slowed by not optimal routing, old hardware or software, busy telephone line during rushhours... Heck, it can even be deliberately slowed down by your provider.
Called my provider in Aus (a few times) because i'd been having over 900+ ping for the last month.
Now I'm getting around 250 - 300, and download/upload speeds are significantly increased. What I actually paid for.

ChaosPWNS

05-12-2012

I'm on east and I get from 90-120 ping. If does not affect gameplay at all besides from those moves requiring extremely fast precision. Like ezreal skill shots or using Lee's jump to an enemy and quickly shield back to an ally. Some servers in NYC, Boston, or Philadelphia would be lovely though

Lustdemon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2012

Im interested as to why all these **** game companys have servers in the **** Crappiest state every were mexican after mexican live and are destroying our jobs.Why are all these servers in Ca.Move a few to east cost or Central U.S

NeonGostyGost

05-26-2012

No Offense bt u americans are so selfish. U think that the best players and teams like Team Dignitas and Voyboy are only found in NA bt wrong.

Last time i had a match with top players and they wen lik 2/9/4 and the max was 4/11/7.

Are u kiddin me there are much better players in Asia than Na. The only reason we play bad is cuz of high ping and if we had a server like u then we wud dominate LOL.

Btw this is not my real account actually!!!!!

PEACE OUT

12345678 ... 9