Udyr's Presence in the Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stryfer

09-14-2012

Am I the only that feels that Udyr's presence in the game is wearing out?

Sure, Udyr is fairly balanced, maybe even called OP by others, But

I feel that Udyr is starting to get outclassed by plenty of other junglers due to ganking potential.

If an Udyr attempts to gank a warded lane, it's going to be futile - a useless attempt at scaring the enemy.

If Udyr, however manages to gank a lane, It's scary however, kills are NOT Guaranteed, even with or without red.

I'm thinking of a slight buff to his bear stance:
*If Udyr hits a enemy champion unit within bear stance, that enemy will be slowed for 'x' for 1-3 seconds. This can only apply to one champion within 6 seconds. Udyr should feel more rewarded when/if he ganks instead of feeling like a slowly dying powerhouse.

Bear Stance:
*Lv1: 4% Slow, 1 Second(s)
*Lv2: 8% Slow, 1.5 Second(s)
*Lv3: 12% Slow, 2 Second(s)
*Lv4: 16% Slow, 2.5 Second(s)
*Lv5: 20% Slow, 3 Seconds(s)

This will also give more options/choices to players in certain situations and adds variation to Udyr as players will think whether to get bear stance earlier than usual as compared to the usual "Leave Bear Stance last".

Downvote me all you want

This is my opinion on Udyr,
And I want to hear yours.

Yvo

09-14-2012

Who the **** is Udyr?

Soramaru

09-14-2012

IMO Dr. Mundo is better in every aspect compared to Udyr, he may not get a stun, but he can permaslow the enemy with the % damaging clever.

DarkSideCreo

09-14-2012

Udyr is awesome. If his ganks were as strong as Nautilus he'd be OP and nerfed to the ground. His ganks are still better than shyvana, with similar farming and invading capabilities. Invade, counter jungle, harass the enemy jungler, flash gank the lanes, come from other spots than river.

Nykidemus

09-14-2012

I agree that udyr could use a buff. He's gotten a lot of little nerfs lately - mostly as they hit other champs - like when Dodge was removed from his monkey agility passive

Aubheron

09-14-2012

He is stil my prefered jungler, along with Nunu. I don't find him lacking in anything that wouldn't be OP if buffed.

Nykidemus

09-14-2012

His survivability got hit fairly hard with the removal of dodge. If he builds really tanky he doesnt do any damage. He's still a very classic bruiser, and his clear times are great, but he's lost a lot of his edge. I wouldnt say underpowered, but I wouldnt mind if he got a little bump.

lightandarkness

09-14-2012

with the new meta is all about gap closer and escape. So udyr is a little underpower in the new meta.

Ikimono

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryfer View Post
If an Udyr attempts to gank a warded lane, it's going to be futile - a useless attempt at scaring the enemy.
I'm gonna stop you right there.
Buy an oracles. You are playing a jungler. Oracles is mandatory.

Ikimono

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightandarkness View Post
with the new meta is all about gap closer and escape. So udyr is a little underpower in the new meta.
Shruells, Ghosblade, or Trinity Force and Bear Stance says hi.