Lol Drop, new hacking programme! please shut down!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

polarizedcacti

09-14-2012

I recently joined a ranked 5v5 game and me and my team (skype) were surprised to see our connections simultaneously shutdown and our champions became immobile. apparently a new league of legends hacking program has been released and we believe this was the root of the issue because once we left the quit the match made game it was if it didn't exist, no match on history or no reconnect option. here are the names of the opposing players: "Little death","BrainDefaults", "Ganksta Party", "5thsense", "Leg Cancer"... i hope these players are punished

Duriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

league is hosted on servers that host virtual servers
so when you drop a game you drop every game on that ip

kinda like how diablo ii worked, with dclones and stuff.

CosmicZero

09-15-2012

Same thing happened to me,I researched about the hack first to make sure it happened to me and my friends (we were a five man pre-made on skype as well) had the same reaction you did and we were pretty bummed about it =/. I'm not sure if they were all in on it or aware that one of them was going to use the hack but,I did have LoL-recorder running in the background and was able to watch the match afterwards and saw that a few of them dc together at the end of the video before it stops playing,giving me the idea that they know all players in the game are stuck frozen till they try to quit the match so they just used the hack and then quit the match to play another one >.>.

Hope Riot does something about this,quite disturbing. Here are the names of the enemy team I am accusing.....xKoRRupTioNx,KWtriO,iiPeetzz,Cruzayde r,and DeadlySlicer.

AIakazoo

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicZero View Post
Same thing happened to me,I researched about the hack first to make sure it happened to me and my friends (we were a five man pre-made on skype as well) had the same reaction you did and we were pretty bummed about it =/. I'm not sure if they were all in on it or aware that one of them was going to use the hack but,I did have LoL-recorder running in the background and was able to watch the match afterwards and saw that a few of them dc together at the end of the video before it stops playing,giving me the idea that they know all players in the game are stuck frozen till they try to quit the match so they just used the hack and then quit the match to play another one >.>.

Hope Riot does something about this,quite disturbing. Here are the names of the enemy team I am accusing.....xKoRRupTioNx,KWtriO,iiPeetzz,Cruzayde r,and DeadlySlicer.
^ was in this match on cosmics team, watched the end on lolrecorder and the enemy team all leaves together as soon as everyone freezes while the rest of us attempt to reconnect and fail for a few mins as if they know its impossible to reconnect

2 Swainz

09-15-2012

programme
lol

ZZZappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

Junior, Junior, Junior

I am suspect.