Playing Draft Exclusively

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Dodge penalty is back. You can't see dom elo anymore, so you don't have to tryhard with OPs in blind.

Help us bring back draft.

HaIfhearted

09-13-2012

Oh, we are.

I played a few draft games earlier today.
SOOO good being able to counter-pick ****.

"Enemy Jax and Irelia, meet Malphite. Malphite, Jax and Irelia"

Draft, how I have missed thee <3

NamKim

09-13-2012

The long queue time (even at my low elo) and the queue dodging made draft a real turn off and I never got into it because of it.

With the queue dodge back, I guess this would be a good time to try it out again.

Orphane

09-13-2012

Well, the elo was always there. It's just super double secret hidden now.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

23 Minutes queue time at 900 Elo in Dominion and an average of two dodgers because someone on the team didn't have Tryndamere (many people at starting and low Elo Dominion come with Sr and TT mentality thinking he's useful here) caused me to have to wait for a long time before getting draft games so waiting a lot of time for my team to look Like Olaf,Yi, Sion, Tryndamere and the four of them bashing me all game long for picking a magic damage champion instead of something that's countered hard by thornmail and frozen Heart just got me away from draft, maybe i'll play it again, once i get a larger variety of champions,

BuddhaRice

09-15-2012

There's still an elo, though, don't neglect it and just troll :P. But yea I've been doing a bit more draft when people are online. If no one is online, then draft is still meaningless.

ZenithZephyr

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaRice View Post
There's still an elo, though, don't neglect it and just troll :P. But yea I've been doing a bit more draft when people are online. If no one is online, then draft is still meaningless.
Correct. I should have been more clear. I meant you cannot see the hidden elo, which prompted a lot of players to spam Yorick, Kass, and at the time Rammus in blind in order to inflate their elo.