Syndra Builds/Playstyles

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeelzeBuff

09-14-2012

Shut the f*** up until you have at least 50 games with her. She's the highest skillcap champ ever released. It's been less than 2 days. Stop the "ohmigod she's awful" threads and start some constructive thought on how to play her.

My personal belief is to play her as a "Dark Sphere" scaling champ instead of an AP scaling champ. So max CDR, penetration, utility, and tankiness so that you can do sustained damage and disrupt throughout an entire fight. As for when to pick her. I'd say when the enemy team has multiple melee champs. There are few champions with the ability to kite and control fights like Syndra. The base damage on her ult with many spheres out is MASSIVE. Her scaling just isn't good enough to build AP.

recap:
stop complaining
be constructive

thoughts?

Strawberrykiki

09-14-2012

i could agree with that

Glitter Gem

09-14-2012

Not only she has a high skill cap she isn't very player friendly either. I have done Q E in quick succession, keep in mind that this was smart casting, the wave from her E blew over her newly forming Dark Sphere. And over all utility, and team fight capabilities are just lackluster, compared to someone like Orianna, who is similar in a sense.

Discpled

09-14-2012

Time will tell. She may need a buff or actually be balanced. I love Orianna and I now love Syndra. Haven't played enough of her to tell. I love Rengar and first thought he was UP but he is quite good. Syndra kind of seems to have a touch of Oriannas utility with Annies ult burst. On paper to be able to say she can stun an entire team for 2 seconds sounds amazing but it is rather difficult to pull off.

FistOf7Dragons

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggernaut View Post
Not only she has a high skill cap she isn't very player friendly either. I have done Q E in quick succession, keep in mind that this was smart casting, the wave from her E blew over her newly forming Dark Sphere. And over all utility, and team fight capabilities are just lackluster, compared to someone like Orianna, who is similar in a sense.
it's becuase the range on that spell is werid like if im not smart casting i can see the outline (it werid even if i mouse over i cant see the range) and the spell seem much bigger but then a quick Q+E and wave hits the Q but nothing happens ._.