Banned for playing games?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gaudinez

09-14-2012

I completed four games last night didnt leave or anything.Didnt chat much since I was using skype with my friends.

How am I banned now?I tried logging in today and im banned.For what playing games last night?Wth?

Exploding Barrel

09-14-2012

If you were banned by the Tribunal, it wasn't for last night and wasn't for leaving games. The email notifications are backed up today, but look for yours to show up soon and it should provide insight.

Gaudinez

09-14-2012

well ive completed all my games the last few days.

AND REALLY?A big game like this cant tell you why your banned right away just ban you first?Gosh riots a joke,cant wait for halo4 and bo2 ,Riot is not ready to run a big game I swear.

Exploding Barrel

09-14-2012

Your 107 wins were all in the last few days?

EDIT: Oh. You just mean you haven't left them in the last few days. Welp, then hang out and you'll get your Tribunal report soon. I think you'll find it gives you more info about your ban than any game ever has.

Gaudinez

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Barrel View Post
Your 107 wins were all in the last few days?
No but the ban is obv within the last week.And ive completed my games this week.And this is a joke how Riot still hasent told me why im banned they just ban me first.

This is like being taken to jail without the cops telling me why.

Magus Crow

09-14-2012

It can take upwards of a couple of months for some cases to wind their way through the tribunal. Just chill and wait for the reform card or shoot something at support. Maybe a red will come in and post it up for you too... they seem to be doing that today.

I would also like to take this opportunity to note that the police are not obligated to tell you what you are being arrested for until you are being arraigned at court. Heck... they can hold you without any charges whatsoever for a time (or indefinitly with that happy fun Patriot Act thingamajig).

hyunwoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

Just wait a day or two, also try submitting a ticket to support.
(http://support.leagueoflegends.com/)

Sometimes a ban can start from over a week ago; they could've been from a month back.

Instead of immediately putting down Riot, have some patience, you never know what could happen.

Exploding Barrel

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawyer7mage View Post
This is like being taken to jail without the cops telling me why.
Haha yeah like Magus said, this happens all the time.

Gaudinez

09-14-2012

Lol i looked at my cards I love reading the reports players sent in for me feeding when I went 18-7.Getting reported by the enemy for foul language when I wasent on their team.Another feeding report while I wen9-7.

Yep im done with this game what a joke riot cant higher actual real people to review bans

Exploding Barrel

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawyer7mage View Post
Lol i looked at my cards I love reading the reports players sent in for me feeding when I went 18-7.Getting reported by the enemy for foul language when I wasent on their team.Another feeding report while I wen9-7.

Yep im done with this game what a joke riot cant higher actual real people to review bans
Well, you can post the link to your card here for feedback if you like. Otherwise have fun elsewhere and I'll see you in Borderlands.