AD Syndra is better than MF and Ashe.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oberic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

Just saying.
AoE slow not quite as good as volley or make it rain, but she also has a knockback and stun, solid poke, and a decent ult for damage.

MF's strength over AD Syndra, is make it rain, and healing reduction. Ashe's advantage over her is frost arrows, and her ult.

Syndra is a solid ad carry between the awesome ones, and the others.

As for the "she has no ad ratios" ****, neither does Tristana, and Corki used to be played AP.

Even if she could be argued as worse of an AD carry than MF and Ashe, she is still EASILY better than Varus.

Zamíel

09-14-2012

Ad annie is best Adc mage.

EggChuYung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

Tristana has 90% AS boost, healing reduction, a knockback, and an escape/aoe slow, and also the farthest AA range @ 18.

Corki has true damage, a huge gap closer/escape, armor shred, vision bomb, and his kit synergizes perfectly with Trinity Force.

Honestly I'd rather choose these two over AD Syndra.

Raging Alc

09-14-2012

Is this a Varus needs QoL changes thread?

Weedlayer

09-14-2012

You act like ashe's ult isn't the best skill in the game, when it totally is. Also, you underestimate permaslow.

Swampert

09-14-2012

"Tristana has no AD ratios"

Meanwhile she has a massive AS steroid and huge range.

Kyrie Friegraf

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedlayer View Post
You act like ashe's ult isn't the best skill in the game, when it totally is. Also, you underestimate permaslow.
Great, Ashe has stuff that's good for a melee or an initiator

Oberic

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizz or I Feed View Post
"Tristana has no AD ratios"

Meanwhile she has a massive AS steroid and huge range.
I don't want Tristana to have AD ratios, I believe carries should have AP scaling magic spells so that they're harder to counter (also, it makes their potential build variety skyrocket).
Gives them something to damage things like Rammus and Malphite with in a pinch.

Oberic

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging Alc View Post
Is this a Varus needs QoL changes thread?
Maybe.

Oberic

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EggChuYung View Post
Tristana has 90% AS boost, healing reduction, a knockback, and an escape/aoe slow, and also the farthest AA range @ 18.

Corki has true damage, a huge gap closer/escape, armor shred, vision bomb, and his kit synergizes perfectly with Trinity Force.

Honestly I'd rather choose these two over AD Syndra.
Of course, they're both better than AD Syndra. But they're not Varus, MF or Ashe.

Not saying those three are bad either (except Varus), but ya know, she is easily on par with them if not better.