Frequent client crashes leading to BugSplat render game unplayable

1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NakedSnakeEater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

Bump

Gray the Grayte

09-18-2012

Same for me.

It has been perfectly stable to this point. Now since Syndra patch I average one bugsplat per 1 or 2 games.

Totally unacceptable.

kamiyuernst

09-18-2012

i have the same error too, please help to fix it, just cannot finish game normally after the patch

dikachu

09-18-2012

Definitely seems to be due to a problem with Windows XP. My friend was having this problem on his laptop with XP but he just got in a brand new desktop, no more problems for him since he switched.

Prolapse

09-18-2012

bump for justice

Kofo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

I have actually noticed every time I bug splat an Ezreal is in the current game. I've gone from never having a bug splat to like 10 times the last 2 weeks. Not counting the Attempting to reconnect issues.

NegaStoat

09-18-2012

Bumping this, because there isn't a thing I can do further on my end to remedy this, and Riot hasn't said word one on a likely cause.

Dr Wiggles

09-18-2012

XP user here, bug splats galore. Guess I will continue my break from LoL... Just when I wanted to come back too.

Sphinx

09-18-2012

bump, same problem..

WyndChyme

09-18-2012

Bump, can attest having no problems before Syndra patch except the occasional PvP.net issues.
After patch: I encounter Bug Splats almost every game, also cannot reconnect until full client restart.
Today was a first tho, happened like 2-3 times in ONE game... T.T
Running XP too, no plans to get 7 or "just buy a new PC".
Any reds aware of it? Been a few days it's really killing my experience... can't play ranked like that either.

1234567 ... 13