Frequent client crashes leading to BugSplat render game unplayable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ilikebeer

09-20-2012

Bump

suzupurin

09-20-2012

Riot answered on this thread,check this.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2592298&page=5

Snailed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

I'm pretty sure its to do with the fact that riot upgraded the graphics in the Syndra Patch.
This is why your getting bug splats.

I downloaded and installed the layest Nividia drivers and get bugsplat every game. XP SP3.

riot support said just turn down your graphics resolution.. While it does fix teh problem i don't want to be stuck in a low res setting on my desktop. I want my 1620X1050 settings back without bugsplats.

I'm really pissed as I lost heaps of ranked games due to my bugsplt errors and yet Riot did not refund my loses when clearly it was a LoL client problem.

Suicidal Katt

09-21-2012

Posting my logs / dxdiag

Reyl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

Can others confirm that lowering graphics settings is a suitable workaround? I haven't hit bugsplat yet since I changed to medium, no shadows, and no waiting for vsync... but I won't know for a while since I don't crash super often.

Suicidal Katt

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicidal Katt View Post
Posting my logs / dxdiag
Small update, after doing a client repair my issues have been solved.

Reyl

09-21-2012

Confirming that I still get bugsplat even with lower graphics settings. I had it set to medium and no shadows, so I switched it down to very low and no shadows (switching vsync on and off for each). The very same game, I bugsplat again. I'll attach the r3dlogs to my support ticket.

LucentExtinction

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snailed View Post
I'm pretty sure its to do with the fact that riot upgraded the graphics in the Syndra Patch.
This is why your getting bug splats.

I downloaded and installed the layest Nividia drivers and get bugsplat every game. XP SP3.

riot support said just turn down your graphics resolution.. While it does fix teh problem i don't want to be stuck in a low res setting on my desktop. I want my 1620X1050 settings back without bugsplats.

I'm really pissed as I lost heaps of ranked games due to my bugsplt errors and yet Riot did not refund my loses when clearly it was a LoL client problem.
I am going with complete BULL**** here. I was getting this error with both my radeon 7870 and 7970 cards, SIGNIFICANTLY more than capable of handling LoL at any resolution with every setting set to max.