Frequent client crashes leading to BugSplat render game unplayable

1234511 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaxtenn

09-14-2012

Since the most recent patch (Syndra), a third to half of my games over the last couple of days have involved a crash at some point. It's happened 4-5 times. At random times, usually 15+ minutes into the game, and when a lot of action is taking place on the screen, like in a team fight, the game will "stutter" for less than a second, with a fraction of a second of audio repeating 1-2 times, and then crash out to the League of Legends client. A BugSplat window will open. The LoL client window will give the message about "a game is in progress", though no reconnect button is visible. I need to close the client and reopen it before I'm given the option to reconnect to a game. This has happened with me playing various champions, and with various ones on both teams. I don't know what further information I can provide. I haven't yet crashed more than once in a single game, although after the first crash the game is usually very close to over.

At this point the game is basically unplayable. It's irresponsible for me to start games, because my client is likely to crash during a team fight, costing my team the match through no fault of my own. This is very frustrating.

Patou777

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

Same here even lost a ranked cause of that.

suzupurin

09-15-2012

Same happens to me.
This is a big problem...but i never seen people DC like that when i watch some livestreams.(NA surver)
What is wrong with us??

I asked 5 of my friends who often crash after this patch.They all said using WindowsXP..

xXLightRainXx

09-15-2012

happening to me too, screen freezes, even with audio bugging: i cast a spell and this makes a sound when hitting minions, so then screen freezes and the sound keep repeating till the game crashed, closes, and the bug splat window opens

started to happend after syndra patch

suzupurin

09-17-2012

Riot plz fix....
This crash happens to people using Windows XP+some factors.
I dont think riot knows this bug.Because many bugs and cheats happens now.

Goldoche1337

09-17-2012

I use Windows XP SP3 and I had this bug since Syndra patch.

Goldoche1337

09-17-2012

bump

Goldoche1337

09-17-2012

bump for justice

dikachu

09-17-2012

Bump. Happens to me all the time now. I've lost 3 ranked games now because of this. I keep starting them thinking, maybe the recent maintenance they did fixed the problem but alas false hopes. Please let us know you're working on this Riot !

DarKnesS LeaDeR

Recruiter

09-17-2012

it is true . . . after syndra's patch alot of people got this bug . . game crash at random time and bug splat window appears . . . . also there is another bug in the special events runes . . . i have 2 ap runes +4.5 ap each but i cant see that inside the game .

why riot always do that? at every new patch or when fixing a bug they make another bug maybe by mistake . . . or just to **** people up while playing . . . by crashing the game randomly -.-

1234511 ... 13