Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Inside Design: The Music of League of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerulean Laser

09-14-2012

Saiyaka Leyasu looks amazing. O_O

GypsyReborn

09-14-2012

Quote:
Praeco:
hey,

i have actually used a lot of brasses in jayce's, darius', pulsefire's and syndra's music. i agree that the power and drama they can add is just awesome

also is there any chance the players will be seeing the most or all of the orchestra pieces by Riot Games put onto spotify? only want to ask this so i can experience all the champs amazing login pieces. (cough dianas especially cough cough)

edit: while ingame of course :3 (the summoners rift music is getting a bit stale.)

WelcomeToTarget

09-14-2012

Quote:
Praeco:
yeah, if the right champion or event or whatever comes around... for sure.

You need to compose LoL songs that are a couple of minutes long. That would be even more amazing. I'm sad I can only listen to short excerpts

AIodia

09-14-2012

what about summoners, do we get a chance to participate and create a theme?

SOYYSOMBRA

09-14-2012

Absolutely brilliant job on the music. Keep up the good work.

Shorven

09-14-2012

Oh my gosh, you don't know how glad I am right now.

RhynoD

09-14-2012

If I were still in good practice, and also had the money to do so, I would grab my sax and fly out there and sit at your door begging to play in a piece somewhere...

After reading these interviews, and hearing the guys at Dragon Con, I'm always amazed by how much work goes into everything. It really shows, it's all great. My only question now is...have you guys considered getting professional writers? Some of the champion fluff is.....not quite up to the standard set by the art and music.

The Typhoon

09-14-2012

Amazing!

Delayz

Recruiter

09-14-2012

Why don't you guys just make a video about this and post it on youtube than making us read a novel? You get views and make money, we like it when you post videos. Win, win, win.

Predator77777

Recruiter

09-14-2012

Is there any chance we'll be able to select our login screen? Like whenever there is a new patch i totally understand it going to the new screen. But once we load the new screen once could we maybe switch back to our favorite? and continuing with that trend any chance you'll be making music for each champ. Maybe if we own the champ or skin we can select that background and maybe all music for a champion across all skins is the same? Idk I'd like to load up to my favorite champ of the week.