Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Inside Design: The Music of League of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leib Olmai

09-14-2012

How does it feel to make music for more than 10 millions of people ?

We met the first time after your live show before season 2 start, where I first heard your song "Alive"
(For everyone that want to hear it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MabiexP_IlY kinda low quality but still good)

He also have a youtube with more song here : http://www.youtube.com/user/officialpraeco

You are easily my favorite musician and I liked your band so much. You sir, are a god, and one of the reason League is so awesome.

Thank you.

Seth the Bum

09-14-2012

I recall a few threads floating around in the past suggesting a LoL in-game playlist of sorts to allow users to play official LoL songs in-game, so they have more variety than whatever is playing on the map they're in. Considering the quality of the music, it does seem a shame to have most of it only played sparingly on the login screens, where people generally are in a hurry to get past anyway. Has Riot considered adding a feature for players to listen to LoL's music within the PVP.net client or within the matches themselves?

Cthulhu Sleeps

09-14-2012

I personally LOVE the league of legends music. It's so damn good. I'd say it's top favorites along with Halo's Marty O'donnell.

Keep up the good work Riot!

tankas

09-14-2012

@Praeco , have u considered making some music for the old champs, from season 1 or the original ones?

GANONDORFIVY

09-14-2012

Your hot mister

ArtemusD

09-14-2012

Praeco,

I'm a pianist and organist (who also shares a deep love with D minor). I've always wanted to apply my performance talents to something I really enjoy, such as League. Is there any way I could possibly become an intern in your department?

If not, then is there a chance you could release sheet music for your pieces? My Sight Singing can only get me so far. Thanks!

Zidane Gage

09-14-2012

Yes I wanted to know who made such awesome dramatic music I just love listening to it !!!!!!
Your my Beethoven Praeco

Skullup

09-14-2012

Daylight's End (Diana's Theme) just EPIC

WestFx

09-14-2012

could we get the orchestra score for the original League song? That would be awesome!

Vimmy

09-14-2012

I really loved the Diana login screen, and the Draven one. The Diana screen was particularly special to me because it reminded me of a song from a movie i watched when i was 9 or 10. It was Hercules and Xena: The Battle for Mount Olympus, and the intro song to that movie "Across the Sea of Time" had some similar elements--mostly that it sent chills up my spine. I love when music does that, it tickles me and makes it really memorable. Keep up the great work! I love seeing what the new login screen is each champ patch day!