Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Inside Design: The Music of League of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dubstep producer

09-14-2012

logic or pro tools bra?

Wendek

09-14-2012

Quote:
Praeco:
yeah, if the right champion or event or whatever comes around... for sure.

If it could be for a monster champion or something...
Until then I'mma just wait patiently and enjoy the other pieces.

Dimmu Mikeir

09-14-2012

Praeco, I just finished listening to those 16 songs on SoundCloud, very impressive work. It left a question in my head though... Should time allow, will you visit older champions to compose themes for them also?

League of Legends already has many cool champions out there that could use your (and your teams) talents. Also, do you plan on releasing a CD for these songs to be purchased? Even though I've now downloaded all the songs I enjoy, I would buy it, because I like to support the musical art I love!

EDIT: I forgot to request, please give Lisa a high five from me for her awesome voice in Daylight's End!

DaMuffin

09-14-2012

Seriously it'll be awesome if we get a video on this..

Eyepop

Recruiter

09-14-2012

I started playing right around Lulu's release, and I'll admit that her theme is my favorite (though the Syndra one is really nice as well) and really let me connect to Lulu in a way that made her even more fun to play. You do a really great job bringing these champs to another level, so thank you.

Any chance that we'll be seeing compositions for the older champs? Like some Egyptian stuff for Nasus/Renekton, the sound of the Void for Kog/Cho/Mal/Kass? That would be freakin awesome.

Amiithystine

09-14-2012

I'm totally serious, LoL has some of the best music.

Kudos.

Orthan

09-14-2012

Sweet thanks for the link to musics, im going to check it out. and how fun would this be? that would be a great job to do lol

Dr Cat

09-14-2012

Excellent pieces. I like the slow builds which seem to peak, but it's not aggressive. This style works well for a log in screen.

Nicksiren

Recruiter

09-14-2012

Quote:
Praeco:
yeah, if the right champion or event or whatever comes around... for sure.

Metal login music! Make it happen!!

\m/

JaFaR Ironclad

09-14-2012

How was your experience recording at The Bridge?