Inside Design: The Music of League of Legends

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChibiMokoni

09-18-2012

Not so much a question as much as a request: TAKE MORE MUSIC INTERNS PLEASE??
Seriously. I'd fly out and move to California to intern and learn from you.

Zenón

09-18-2012

Praeco im here just 2 say you: Thanks for giving life to this game ! without your music, play this game would not be the same. Thank you !

MLG Narwhal

09-18-2012

This music is amazing is their anyways that someone could help me to get the musci sheet so my school orchestra can play a piece its my schools first stringed orchestra please helppp

Spidedd

09-19-2012

Is there anywhere to properly buy this music in soundtrack form perhaps? That would be awesome

NaniHoku

09-19-2012

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! i love learning and reading up on the background to the creation to the characters, art, and NOW THE MUSIC! Seeing where the artist is coming from. It's a creative journey and it's awesome that you guys share it with your users. I definitely think that it makes Riot unique. Nobody does it like you guys. You make it personal. We can actually relate to some of the champions and i LOVE that. Kudos to the music and involving the community of Riot to take part of it. The music is brilliant!

maybe it be a cool idea to do like a sweepstakes where players can participate in some kind of competition and/or lottery so we can take a trip to the Riot location meet the creators and artists and be a part of that creation for whichever champion/music piece! NO?!?!?! i WOULD LOVE TO WIN SOMETHING LIKE THAT. Like you said in the article Riot makes everything an experience to leave fingerprints, I want to experience riot and there awesome community! <3

HLG Ominous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-20-2012

Is there an audition process to be a part of this orchestra? I'm a violinist going for my masters in music performance

Praeco

Composer

09-23-2012
20 of 20 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HLG Ominous View Post
Is there an audition process to be a part of this orchestra? I'm a violinist going for my masters in music performance
it always depends on the situation. I sometimes actually would like to have a solo violinist at hand for pieces.

Where are you from? Cos I'd have to record it here in LA

Fairness

09-23-2012

I'm a big fan of your work! Will you ever consider doing a jazz-ish piece?

Para

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

You guys should do a full orchestra for the world finals.

WizzadDeBz

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praeco View Post
it always depends on the situation. I sometimes actually would like to have a solo violinist at hand for pieces.

Where are you from? Cos I'd have to record it here in LA
But... would you like to have a solo saxophonist? I will totally change my major back to music performance if you guys would hire a classical saxophonist Also saxophone is the best accoustic instrument if that adds any incentive...