Inside Design: The Music of League of Legends

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 25
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hartar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

Praeco let me said that you do a really great job on this music and i, and prob evryone that play this game, wish more great works from you.

Thx to you and your musics, and your love to make music, you gave to the champion more personality.

Bobby McFrayson

09-14-2012

N-n-i-i-c-c-e-e

Yoshimitsu0408

09-14-2012

As a composer I'm wondering how you end up in such an awesome job? I am ridiculously jealous. Also did you used to use Evolve or something? I swear I've heard some percussion and some other stuff from Komplete 8.

Narelex

09-14-2012

Now i love the login music but when is the in-game music going to get an overhaul? as after 1000+ games you get really bored of it and I would love to see something on the same level on Diana's login music in the context of an actual match.

WoWLoLCoD

09-14-2012

Second page :)
LET THE DISLIKES COME

MuDlBoX

09-14-2012

I dont know if this is Amazing or OP !!!!! Both i guess

Btw.. u should try Jack Black for some features

Enemy Player

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

As a long time league player with a Masters in Music: this is awesome! (Masters in Choral Conducting for those interested)

Keep up the awesome work!

hartar

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narelex View Post
Now i love the login music but when is the in-game music going to get an overhaul? as after 1000+ games you get really bored of it and I would love to see something on the same level on Diana's login music in the context of an actual match.
more less like in dominion?

hartar

09-14-2012

hey Praeco what inspired you to do music in the first place?

MrBoomstickESQ

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyReborn View Post
Praeco have you ever thought about brass instruments being used in a piece? i (personally) wouldn't mind hearing a sousaphone or trombone in one of the pieces. they can add drama to somethings but for some reasons lots of orchestral pieces now a days don't include much brass.
I love brass. They probably just need the right character is all.

12345612 ... 25