Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Kit Remake Contest-CCFC Hosted

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

h0vlol

10-15-2012

@Prototypetwo If you can make a thread for your concept that would be great. That way i can use the links for the votes.

Skyhawke

10-15-2012

Quote:
MadHatterSyndra:
Sky I hate to say it but you missed the deadline...Me sorry

Really?

Quote:
8 Hours Ago 08:12 AM

Skyhawk47

Here's my contest entry for Trundle, the Cursed Troll.

I'm not sure if I made wild enough changes to be considered for the contest, but I thought I would enter anyway.

Thanks!

10 Hours Ago 06:25 AM

MadHatterSyndra

2 And a Half hours guys !!

Prototypetwo

10-16-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...6#post30300056 (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=30300056#post30300056)

Here is my separate thread. Good luck all!

Chamenas

10-17-2012

Quote:
Skyhawk47:
Really?

Odd. That's not how it shows up in my browser. Says:

Quote:

2 Days Ago
MadHatterSyndra
2 And a Half hours guys !!

1 Day Ago
Skyhawk47

Here's my contest entry for Trundle, the Cursed Troll. (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=30247558&posted=1#post30247558)

I'm not sure if I made wild enough changes to be considered for the contest, but I thought I would enter anyway.

Thanks!

That being said. Hopefully an exception is made, I'd love to see more participants :3

Skyhawke

10-17-2012

Quote:
Chamenas:
Odd. That's not how it shows up in my browser. Says:

That being said. Hopefully an exception is made, I'd love to see more participants :3

Welp. That is officially super strange 0_0 I remember specifically checking the thread the morning the contest was going to end to see if I still had time, and I saw Hatter's "two and a half hours" comment and that it said it was posted an hour ago. So I edited and finished my entry (had started it a few days before) and posted the link.

Maybe my browser's acting funny? Anyways, I hope an exception is made too. Even if they want to DQ me from winning, I'd like to get some feedback on the remake.

h0vlol

10-17-2012

Quote:
Skyhawk47:
Welp. That is officially super strange 0_0 I remember specifically checking the thread the morning the contest was going to end to see if I still had time, and I saw Hatter's "two and a half hours" comment and that it said it was posted an hour ago. So I edited and finished my entry (had started it a few days before) and posted the link.

Maybe my browser's acting funny? Anyways, I hope an exception is made too. Even if they want to DQ me from winning, I'd like to get some feedback on the remake.

LOL on mine it said something else....OMG BROWSERS HATE US...if I dont have the 5 for the voting I will look at yours...so far i only have two and a couple people have been dqed sooooo

Styrgwyr

10-17-2012

@MadHatterSyndra hay you! I made a post for you >.>

Pethrax

10-17-2012

soooo.....who is still ellligible?

h0vlol

10-18-2012

@Pethrax -smack- No we do not post that on here

h0vlol

10-18-2012

Vote here (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2695376)

Okay I have the thread up for the voting. Have fun and good luck.