Your top 5 solo top champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

alataria

11-13-2012

Yorick - The Biggest bully
Irelia - I don't have time for your silly harass
Renekton - Rofl Turrets?
Nidalee(AD) - Poke 'n bait, try to gank me
Gangplank - I makes the Teemo cry.

Jektt

11-13-2012

Vladimir, Darius, Kennen, Lee Sin, Olaf

PandoraIsALady

11-13-2012

I like AP Teemo top... He counters a lot of the common enemy top champs. Plus AP+CD reduction build and your map will look like a mushroom'd Christmas tree.

HenryMiz

05-06-2013

Lissandra mid, Janna bot or mid, Wukong bot or top, Morgana bot, Elise top. Seens like i like sup better, but a lot of people said riven is good. I think i world like to try her. I am a little bit scare for melee. lol

CrayyIsBeast

05-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by icanthear View Post
Hi guys, I just reached more than 100 wins on PVP and now that I know a little the game's mechanics I'll specialize on some roles. I chose Solo Top, Jungler and Mid Caster.
So, starting with Solo Top, which champions are your top 5? I know it depends on a lot of things... so tell me why.
Well Use
Miss fortune. AD and has an amazing ult.
Darius.Ult is boss.
Xin.Amazing assassin
Irelia.Cant really say why but she is good.

Torinica

05-15-2013

Zac, renekton, singed, riven, jax

Sephrinx

05-16-2013

Riven, Lee Sin, Jayce, Teemo, Shen.

ninja coon

05-16-2013

Riven, pee sin, jayce, akali, irelia

Strilter

05-16-2013

imo top champions should have high mobility to escape most ganks without the need of flash some form of sustain for example life steal in kits low or no mana requirements and reliable poke and depending on the oposing lane like if your vs temoo take jayce cus you can use abilities even if blinded which kinda fks temoo over in fights OR take someone with a high natural ad for l8 game team fights so if you get silenced you can still hurt and peel with no abilities TBH the truth about top lane is you have to know what to pick when vs specific team comps and how to itemize against your opponent which is actually true for every lane lolz but more so for top i think

Jayce

Elise <---

Lee sin

Vlad <--- kinda the odd ball outa my crowd

soz I dont have another yet ^^ cus i Gave up on top as I found im better @ initiating and peeling and therefore now main support

Concrete V2

05-16-2013

-Renekton- very hard to really "counter". He is almost guaranteed a kill right when you hit level 6.
-Kennen- Similar to Renekton but very fun and great if you already have a tanky person on the team.
-Lee Sin- Very strong early game. If you can get the mechanics down he is really strong throughout the game. If you build Hydra>warmongs>sunfire you can be a split pushing machine.

Top lane is a lane that is very easy to experiment with in terms of types of champions. I recommend always trying something new out that might seem strange. It might surprise you.