World's Best Janna

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Devil May LOL

09-21-2010

I'm the world best janna not because anyone acknowledge me, not because I've played against top tier janna but it's because I think so.

Really convincing.

I think I should make a new thread and make new vids stomping noobs then call myself "World Best Ezreal"

oktabi

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncronite View Post
Irrelevant. "Your reign was several months ago", so I presume 'several months ago' you beat every single person in the world as Janna?
Because you have to defeat every person in the world to the best in the world at something right?

oktabi

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXByakuyaXx View Post
I'm the world best janna not because anyone acknowledge me, not because I've played against top tier janna but it's because I think so.

Really convincing.

I think I should make a new thread and make new vids stomping noobs then call myself "World Best Ezreal"
You should do that.

Lolligags

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

Considering you are claiming to be the best at something on an internet gaming forum, its hard to take you seriously. Now if you were Jonah Falcon and had the world's largest peen, that might be impressive.

Cattlyst

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by oktabi View Post
Because you have to defeat every person in the world to the best in the world at something right?
Yeah. Which is impossible. Which is why nobody seriously uses the phrase without irony.

Syncronite

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by oktabi View Post
Obviously.